header

header

Saturday 6 April 2019

ANOINTED FOR SOLUTIONS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Saturday  6th April 2019

TOPIC:  ANOINTED FOR SOLUTIONS

TEXT: "And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about" (Luke 4:14).


The challenges we face and the solutions God give, empowers and positions us to provide the same to those that are been challenged around us. Before He entered Galilee, Jesus spent fourty days in the wilderness being tempted by the devil. After fourty days of intense pressure, the Bible says He returned to Galilee in the power of the spirit. The pressure of temptation resulted in Him being able to enter Galilee in power. Galilee means heathen circle. Jesus was now prepared and anointed to enter a secular, heathen environment and be ready for any challenge that might be thrown at Him.

Just as the wilderness prepared Jesus to enter Galilee with miraculous power, our own experiences are preparing us to enter our circle of influence with miraculous power. As Christians, we must be prepared to enter our own “Galilee” or “heathen circle.” We need take the tests and temptations we have overcome and use them as reference points to deal wisely and powerfully in whatever non-Christian environment is before us. Additionally, the miracles we have experienced during our own days in the wilderness can minister to others. We can help them experience the same miracles we have. Our testimony of victory isn’t just for the church circle. It is ready to take you into your “Galilee” today. You are anointed  to bring sucour to the challenged in the heathen circle. Freely you have received freely give. You’ve been helped to help others and blessed to be a blessing

ACTION PLAN TODAY
Look for someone with a need to lift with the abundance of solutions that God has bestowed on you today. It might be as simple as giving someone a smile.....that goes a long way!

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare this day that the power of God rests on me, so I move from trials to triumph and testimonies. ,y life go from strength to strength and from glory to glory. I declare the Lord shall arise upon me and His glory shall be seen upon me. Kings shall come to the brightness of my rising in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS

*O Lord my father, break forth in my life by signs and wonders in this new quarter in Jesus name.

*Father God, let the resources of heaven arise by fire and begin to service my concerns in Jesus name.

*O Lord God open the ware house of abundance to me and my family this season me in this season in Jesus

*O Lord God,  today  I receive the empowerment for speedy breakthroughs in Jesus name.

*O Lord anoint my handiwork for outstanding success in Jesus name.

*O Lord birth a testimony that will provoke testimonies in the lives of others in my life in Jesus name.

*Lord by the anointing of the Holy Spirit, turn my point of ridicules into miracles in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 25, Job 26, Job 27, Job 28, Job 29Matthew 21:33-46, Matthew 22:1-14Psalm 18:7-15

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life; it's about what you inspire others to do."

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I release God’s power upon you to bring forth strange order of testimonies. Today receive the miracle and deliverance that will confirm God’s faithfulness to the people around you and to your generation in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us on:

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...