header

header

Monday 8 April 2019

UNDERSTANDING THE SEASONS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday  8th April 2019

TOPIC:  UNDERSTANDING THE SEASONS

TEXT: But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:1).


The lifetime of a believer is a prophetic journey. This journey involves moving from one season to another. And each season comes with it peculiar grace and sometimes challenges. Its of vital importance that we are able to understand what season we are in per time. The bible talks about the sons of Isaachah who had the understanding of the times( 1 Chronicles 12:32 ). It’s the understanding of our times and season that makes us outstanding in our prophetic journey with God. More than ever before we need to walk with discernments.

The apostle Paul spoke to the Church of Thessalonica as those who were mature examples of people who were very aware of the hour in which they were living (see 1 Thess. 1:7-10). He talked to them throughout both books of Thessalonians in this manner. At one point he reiterated that they didn’t even need anyone to rehearse the realities of the present season because their eyes were already open (see 1 Thess. 5:1).

Seasons are constantly changing  in the spirit. Some are shorter seasons, like those pertaining to special outpourings of the Holy Spirit, and some others to emphasize certain truths. One example is the great healing revival of the ’50s and ’60s when divine healing was being restored. There are times and seasons pertinent to the sovereign prophecies of Scripture progressing us toward the endtimes. The Holy Spirit wants His church to be aware of the changing times and seasons not only as they pertain to the Body of Christ as a whole, but also to local groups and churches. If you stay mindful of the realm of the spirit, you can recognize the present spiritual seasons so that nothing takes you by surprise. Get ready the season is changing, and we need to be in tune with the Holy Spirit to get the understanding of the next BIG thing that God is about to do so we can get on board with Him. I welcome you to your new season of glory!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Today, take time to think in the spirit seeking to understand which season you are in in your life.
WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I receive the Spirit of dicernement to understand my new season. I reject the old and I embrace the new. I receive new grace to walk with God and accomplish all that He wills for me in this season in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

*Father God,  thank you for this new season you have brought me and my family into in Jesus name

*O Lord my God, let my expectations and past labours, become testimonies and in Jesus name.

*Lord God, let uncommon and extraordinary testimonies locate me by fire in Jesus name.

*O Lord God, by your power, activate the blessing on my life for extraordinary breakthroughs this week in Jesus name.

* O Lord God, let the talents, potentials and gifts that will take me to the top begin to  manifest now by fire in Jesus name

*O Lord God, Let every gang up against my progress in this quarter be scattered in Jesus name

*Holy Spirit help me  to identify and avoid wrong decisions that will  cause problems for me in this season in Jesus name.

*I commamd any power manipulating my times and season causing unessary repetitions and delays,  be destroy by fire in Jesus name

*I command any power of stagnation keeping me in old season of my life break by fire in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 33, Job 34Matthew 23:1-39Psalm 18:25-36




INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The secret of success is knowing it’s your seson and knowing what to do to maximize it"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The season you’ve been waiting for is finally here. I release you into the fulfillment of all that God has package into this time for you. Go and bring forth the undeniable evidence of God’s goodness in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us on:

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...