header

header

Wednesday 17 April 2019

SECURING YOUR DESTINY BY PRAYERS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 17th April  2019


TITLE: SECURING YOUR DESTINY BY PRAYERS

TEXT:  "God granted him his request…” (1 Chro.4:10)

The name Jabez means ‘a cause of pain’ but it was a label he refused to wear and a prophecy he refused to fulfill. And you should too. Just because someone calls you a failure doesn’t make it so. The Bible says you were in God’s mind before you were in your mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13-15).

So who are you going to believe? Jabez wouldn’t let his beginning dictate his end. He refused to allow his family to put him down and his barriers to keep him down. He rejected the status quo and the negative prophecies about his life. He wanted the destiny that God has spoken concerning his life and so he cried and prayed to the God of Israel, He asked God for four things: God's blessing, supernatural enlargement, divine help and fourtly divine protection and preservation.
God has told us it’s our year of Multiple Fulfillments That means we need to discover God's prophetic  promises  for our destiny and pray till they become a reality in our lives. let us start believing for more. More of God’s wisdom, more strength, more victory, more prosperity, more favour, more godly character, and much more!  The story of Jabez started with pain but ended in praise because God granted him his heart desire. If God granted Jabez his request I believe He will not deny you. Get ready for good days ahead!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Vehemently reject negative identities, prophecies  and labels in prayer and establish God's promises for your life today.

WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work I declare that this day I am basking in the blessing of God. My coast is enlarged. I am crossing new boundaries and breaking new barriers, I take my pleasant allotted places in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, let every negative labels on my life be removed by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, let your blessing swallow up every curse operating in and around my life in Jesus name

*Father God, enlarge my territories and boundaries in Jesus name

*Father God, let every power keeping me small and inconsequential be destroy by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace for multiplication and increase rest upon my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let any power set to waste my potentials be wasted in Jesus name

*Father God, make a way, open doors that will announce your glory in my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, by the token of the blood of Jesus, shield me and my family from any form of evil in Jesus name

* Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Exodus 13, Exodus 14Matthew 27:45-66Proverbs 4:20-27

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Nothing can keep you down without your permission”

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I decree every unwanted situations, every unwanted stories and labels that has stigmatized your life to be removed by fire in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...