header

header

Wednesday 3 April 2019

VICTORY OVER DESTINY OPPOSITIONS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday  3rd April 2019

TOPIC:  VICTORY OVER DESTINY OPPOSITIONS

TEXT: The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies (Isaiah 42:13).

Oppositions that are contesting for your position are inevitable. If you not feeling resisted in any way  might be you are not making any significant progress in any major area of your life. Every new level will attract new devils. But the good news is, before our battles arise God has already gone ahead of us to give us the victory.

It isn't enjoyable when situations in life seem to deal an unfair hand, especially when the truth about you is being misrepresented. For some dealing with legal battles, it feels so defeating when things are being presented in court that you know are a twist on the truth. For others, sometimes frustration comes simply because people lie about you and you feel there is nothing you can do to stop others from believing those lies. Of course, the temptation is always to rise up and defend ourselves, but in reality it often doesn't help matters. That doesn't mean you should never speak up for the truth when the circumstance requires it, but in the end, we really need to rely on the Lord. He shall ultimately destroy the ability that any lie has to harm you and He will establish a righteous verdict. It may not always happen in the time frame we want or in the manner we would prefer, but what we have to know is that God will make sure the truth will win out. It's a day to trust that the Lord of Hosts is rising up like a mighty man to defend you!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Hand  over your life battles to the Lord today.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that
Jehovah the Man of war is on my side and fighting my battles, so I hand over my life?s battle over to the Lord and I claim victory on every side in Jesus name.


PRAYERPOINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name.

* O Lord God thank you for all you did for all that you did for me yesterday  in Jesus name.

*O Lord God of host,  take over every battle raging against my advancement in life in Jesus name

* Father God,  let every battle at the point of my breakthroughs be terminated now in Jesus name.

O Lord God,  turn the captivity surrounding my finances and career in Jesus name.

* Father God,  as I go into this day, command deliverance for me and my family in Jesus name.

* Father God,  today I claim victory over the enemy concerning. ...................in Jesus name.

*O Lord position me to receive all you have loaded into this day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 19, Job 20, Job 21Matthew 21:1-17Psalm 18:1-6

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

"All progress takes place outside the comfort zone."

-- Michael John Bobak

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*I decree today that those that are with you are more than those that are with them. And your God will fight for you and shall hold your peace.

* I command the ceasation of every battle over your marriage, business and career to cease now in Jesus mighty  name





For more Prayers & Counseling  contact us

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555(whatsapp)
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...