header

header

Sunday 7 April 2019

MAKE ROOM FOR DIVINE PROVISION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 7th April 2019

TOPIC:  MAKE ROOM FOR DIVINE PROVISION

TEXT: And it came to pass, when the vessels were full…the oil stayed (2 Kings 4:6).

The room we make is the room God fills. The measure of faith we make available  always determines the extent of miracles and interventions that God performs. Jesus constantly used the term “According to your faith be it unto you” (Matthew 9:29 ).

The story of the widow woman in Second Kings 4:1-7 reveals that God will  supernaturally provide for us, even enough at times to pay off debts. Of course, this widow woman didn’t just sit around and wait for provision; she prepared and made room for it. First, she prepared the way for provision by going to where spiritual things were available. In her case, it was Elisha. Today, we may or may not be able to go some particular minister of our choosing. However, we can go where spiritual things are available by going to church regularly, getting around anointed Christians, and feeding on God’s Word.

When this woman got around spiritual things, she automatically prepared the way for provision. Secondly, she made room for provision by doing what she received in that spiritual environment. She did as the prophet instructed by gathering pitchers and jars. Then oil supernaturally filled them and it was enough to pay off her creditors! We can make room for provision in several ways today. Perhaps if you are trusting God for food, then it’s time to clean your cupboards and get ready. If you are needing finances, get your bills in order. Ask God how you can both prepare and make room, because it’s time for the oil of provision to endure, its time for abundant provisions to start flowing in your direction.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Start making room for the incoming of massive provisions from today into the coming weeks

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare this day; my needs are met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I am abundantly satisfied with goodness of the house of the Lord. God is my sufficiency in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for the gift of life and health in Jesus name.

*Lord God open the doors of new opportunities for me in this season in Jesus name

*Father God,  let opportunities that will settle totally me manifest by fire this new week in Jesus name

*I command any power challenging my opportunities to abort them, catch fire now in Jesus name

*I command any evil wind blowing my opportunities away hear the word of the Lord, enough is enough, caese by fire now.

*O Lord my God  baptize me with uncommon favour as I go into this new week  in Jesus name.

*O Lord God let the yoke of debt be broken in my life in Jesus name

* I command the curse of poverty and unmet needs be broken by fire over my life in Jesus name

*Lord God open your good treasure unto me and satisfy my desires in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 30, Job 31, Job 32Matthew 22:15-46Psalm 18:16-24

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

-- Conrad Hilton

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

You shall not see the rain or the wind but your trenches shall be filled. This is the day of supernatural provisions and I command whatever has been standing in the way of the flow of divine provision in your life to be uprooted now in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us on:

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...