header

header

Monday 1 April 2019

MARKED TO FULFILL GOD'S PURPOSE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Monday  1st April 2019

TOPIC:  MARKED TO FULFILL GOD'S PURPOSE

TEXT: "Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come" (2 Corinthians? 1:21-22 NIV).

During the slave trade, slave owners were able to recognize who owns what slave by putting a mark on them. These special way of branding is done with hot iron place on a conspicuous part of the slave?s body. Its seal of identity and ownership. In the same vein the scriptures says after we were born again we were also marked and sealed with the Holy Spirit.

The story was told that Jacob wrestled all night with the angel, his thigh was thrown out of joint in such a dramatic way that it permanently marked Jacob's life (see Gen. 32:24-32). It caused him to call the place in which it happened Peniel, which means face of God. Jacob described it saying, I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved (Gen. 32:30). He had an encounter with God that marked his thigh, which became the mark of a divine purpose. That purpose was seen when his name Jacob (deceiver) was changed to Israel (God prevails). He went from being a deceiver to one who represented the prevailing power of God as the offspring that ultimately became the nation of Israel. God has marked you for a purpose this month.  He has marked you for miracles, signs and wonders. He has marked you for preservation and protection. He wants to show the whole world that you belong to Him. He so believes in you that He has placed a seal of ownership on you to show you His guarantee. It doesn't matter what others say  you cannot do; what you might be passing through right now. Nothing will be able to take you away from the love of God. even if they laugh at you now, know that God sees who you will be. Stand firm in that today knowing that the best is yet to come!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today stand firm knowing that the hand of the LORD is upon in this new month.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.
I declare today that God seal of ownership is upn my life.  I belong to God,  nothing will trouble me because I bear in my body the mark of the Lord Jesus. The seal of the Spirit is upon my life. I go from strength to strength and from glory to glory in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for making me your own and placing the seal of your Spirit upon my life

*I belong to God therefore I reject every satanic and demonic claim on any area of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, like Jacob remove, cancel and delete negative identity from me in Jesus name

*O lord God, this new month, let power to prevail over life circumstances and situations fall on me now in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the prove (miracles, signs and wonders) that I serve a living God manifest in my life this new month by fire in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your plan and purpose be established in my life this new quarter in Jesus name.

*Thanks you Lord for answering my prayers in Jesus name.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense."
-- Winston Churchill

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 11, Job 12, Job 13, Job 14Matthew 20:1-19Psalm 17:6-12

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

* I command every satanic hold or claim on any area of your life to be broken now in Jesus mighty name

*Before the very people who have ridiculed you the Lord will demonstrate His power and reveal His glory in your life in Jesus mighty  name

*What people have thought and said cant be done, will turn around to be God's greatest miracle in your life in Jesus mighty name

For more on dream interpretations and Prayers contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...