header

header

Thursday 25 April 2019

THE SAVING GRACE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 25th April 2019

TOPIC:  THE SAVING GRACE

TEXT: "Seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon Him while He is near"(Isaiah 55:6).

Money is a necessary part of living. Without it, we couldn't secure the necessity or luxuries of life.

 But there are things money can't buy. A preacher once said, "Money will buy luxuries, but it will not buy spiritual power. Money will buy advancement and preferment, but it will not buy the recognition of God. Money will buy...favour and accolades, but it will not buy soul's salvation

The greatest good, so great that it is in a category all by itself, cannot be sought. If the entire human race were to bankrupt it resources in an effort to buy forgiveness of sin and eternal life with Jesus, it would be infinitely insufficient. All the wealth of the whole world cannot purchase the supreme blessing of forgiveness and heaven. We will never accumulate enough riches to purchase a place in the paradise of God. But there is good news! Salvation can be ours "without money and without price", according to Isaiah 55:1

Have you trusted Jesus as your saviour? You need only to stretch out your empty hands in child-like faith to the Lord (John 1:12). Cry out to Him and confess your sin and "He will abundantly pardon (Isaiah 55:7). Your faintest knock of faith will always open the door to forgiveness and blessing.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Trust the Lord to remove your

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I and my household will serve the Lord. The life of God is at work in me. I am living in the unlimited grace of God; I am the light of the world and the joy of many generations in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*O Lord God, rededicate my life unto you today in Jesus name

*O Lord God, give me more grace to follow and live for you in Jesus name

*O Lord God, send agents of salvation to the unsaved members of my family in Jesus name

*O Lord God, endue me with the power of your spirit for a victorious Christian life in Jesus name

*O Lord God, help me to understand the hope of my calling and destiny in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Exodus 27, Exodus 28Mark 5:21-43, Mark 6:1-6Psalm 24:1-10

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“All the wealth in the world combined is not worth the price that was paid for the salvation of one soul”


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today I set before you a transformational grace that turns
ashes into beauty, water into wine and brings forth life where there has been nothing but death and the expectation of loss. This is your time says the Lord You are moving now into the fullness of time in your personal timeline recorded in heaven in the archives of glory.



For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...