header

header

Wednesday 10 April 2019

MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday  10th April 2019

TOPIC: MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

TEXT: Come now therefore, and I will send thee… (Exodus 3:10).

You can make a difference wherever you are. Regardless of what you do or where you live, God wants to endow you with the anointing for you to live a life of impact and effect.

The word apostolic simply means “sent.” It means God endorses you and therefore is sending you to represent Him for a particular task, just like He sent Moses to Pharaoh (see Exod. 3:10). When Moses encountered Pharaoh, there was no mistake about who sent him because he had several factors in place.

To be apostolic doesn’t mean you become an apostle, but it means you carry a “sent one” anointing. We all need to operate under the power of the sent one. It means we don’t rise up and do things on our own, but we wait for certain factors to align. Whether  your part in God’s Kingdom is ministerial leadership or volunteer support, or you are just a business or career person, you have been sent to male the difference.  The two key characteristics of this making te difference is fruit and recognition. If you are truly called to a life of impact you will have the fruit to show for it. Secondly, your gifts and abilities will be recognizable to those with whom you interact on daily basis.

These are noticeable  factors in the life of everyone who must make a difference and live a life of impact. And we must be willing to humble ourselves until both legitimate fruit and recognition become evident. God wants you to be endowed with His power  so you can influence people in an amazing way this new season!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Decide to be a positive influence today and always

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I decree this day that the hand of the Lord is upon my life for impact. I will make a difference in my daily life and in my generation in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this new day in Jesus name

*Lord God as I go into this day anoint me for new impact in Jesus name

*Lord God, you are my shield and glory,  let my life show forth your glory in a new way this day in Jesus name

*O Lord God, give me a testimony that will make others know that I serve a living God in Jesus name

*Jehovah God, my way maker, go before me this week and make every crooked way staright in Jesus name

*Father God, let the Power to break new grounds and achieve new feats fall on me now in Jesus name

*I command Every spirit of fruitless labour sent againt me this week, die, in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Job 38, Job 39, Job 40:1-2Matthew 24:32-51, Matthew 25:1-13Psalm 18:37-42

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

--John D. Rockefeller

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
I decree, as you go into this new week the God of evidence will confirm your every move with sign wonders and miracle. Each step you take will be met with divine answers. Angels (The breakers) are already gone before into this week, your supernatural breakthroughs and testimonies are sure in Jesus name.



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos                    

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...