header

header

Monday 29 April 2019

LET GO AND LET GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Monday 29th April 2019

TOPIC: LET GO AND LET GOD

TEXT: "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for
you" (1 Peter 5:7).


when you see a baseball player throwing a baseball, they don't normally   throw it softly. Unless you are tossing a
ball to a toddler, they always try to throw the ball as hard and far as they can! When the Lord taught us to cast our cares on Him, this was the picture. Not to sound disrespectful, but God isn’t a toddler. He can handle a fastball!
Many  years ago  I used to work as an operations manager in a company that buys and sells petroleum products. At the end of the month, i realised that my cash drawer was short a large sum of money. I and my supervisors did everything we knew to locate the
error, but couldn’t. It was Friday evening, and I left work filled with worry, fearing I would be fired and knowing I had to bear the thought all
weekend. I decided to cast the fear on the Lord and determined not think about it over the weekend. That was hard to do, but each time the thought returned, I resisted it. By the middle of
the weekend, I thought of something both I and my supervisors overlooked! I told them on Monday, and sure enough another account we hadn’t balanced yet was over by the very
amount I was short and all the money was
accounted for.
I believe casting my care on the Lord gave me the revelation of the answer, enabling me to have a great weekend. And another thing about worrying is that it nlinds you to the solutions that God is  provuding. Go ahead—throw your
worries on the Lord with confidence today! He can handle them!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
If it's worrying you then let the Lord take care of it.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I cast my worried , fears and anxieties unto the Lord,  I recieve grace for a life of restful existence in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

* Father God thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus mighty name

* Father God,  this week I cast my cares and worries unto you in Jesus name.

*Father, I reject every fearful thoughts attacking my mind and I recieve God's peace and joy in Jesus name.

* Father God,  I go into this new week, go before me and sort out, whatever prevailing issues of my life, career and business in Jesus name

* Father God,  I am opened for solutions. Send your angels into this week to work out your will for my life in Jesus name

* Father God,  lead me to the path of living the good life this week in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Exodus 35, Exodus 36Mark 7:31-37, Mark 8:1-13Psalm 25:16-22

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"When you undervalue what you do the world will undervalue who you are"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I decree that every knotty situations and dark cloud of confusion, worry and and anxiety dissolved and disappear now in Jesus name. 
This week I declare that before you call God will answer with solutions in Jesus mighty name

 

For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...