header

header

Tuesday 30 April 2019

STANDING STRONG AGAINST ENTICEMENTS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday  30th April 2019

TOPIC: STANDING STRONG AGAINST
ENTICEMENTS

TEXT: "My child, if sinners entice you, turn your back on them!"(Proverbs 1:10 NLT).

Enticements are things or circumstances that wants pull you away from the Lord
The reason many people fall into such enticements  is because they give the source of it access to them. Of course, most enticements  starts out subtly and then slowly gains momentum. Some looks completely innocent at the onset, but then grows. This modern-day world with the addition of so many media outlets has more enticements to present than ever. They are almost coming at lightening fast speeds! Some enticements don’t come via the media, but come through people we trust who we wouldn’t expect to be a source of temptation. That is why we have to be in our Bibles and stay on the alert every single day so we are able to discern when sinful persuasions are being presented. While we don’t need to live in fear, we do need to live on guard.

The Bible teaches us to turn our back on enticements from the world regardless of their source (see Prov. 1:10). While we shouldn’t be rude to those who may be presenting worldly or sinful things, we do need to turn our back on what they present. We can do it kindly, but we must be resolute or the devil will keep trying to use that area to find an opening in your heart until he slowly breaks you down. Follow the Lord and stand strong against these enticements. Quickly turn your back on them today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Flee every appearances of evil

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I am victoroius over sin and satan. I live my life daily to please the Lord. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and members of  my family to this wonderful weekend in Jesus name

*Father God, give me victory over every temptations in Jesus name

*Father God, strengthen me to stand and live for you in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject every spirit of immorality dispatched against my life in Jesus name

*Father God, raise me up where I have fallen in Jesus name

*Father God, let any power manipulating my emotions and life be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God let every hold of the devil over my will be broken by fire in Jesus name.

*Father God, I receive grace to live the overcomes life in Jesus name

*Father God, I received the spiritual understanding for a victoroius living in Jesus name

*Father thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Exodus 39, Exodus 40Mark 9:2-32Psalm 26:1-12

PROPHETIC DECLARATION  FOR TODAY
I decree by the power of the Holy Spirit that you are pulled out of every hole and trap of sin and temptations in Jesus name






For counseling and prayers contact us:

FRAGRANCE OF CHRIST CHURCH INT'L
Tel: 08098863321; 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...