header

header

Thursday 18 April 2019

LIVING BEYOND THE UNCERTAINTIES OF LIFE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday  18th April  2019

TOPIC: LIVING BEYOND THE UNCERTAINTIES OF LIFE

TEXT: “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion” (Proverbs 28:1).

The uncertainties of life has a way of holding us in its grip and crippling our creativity. And it's those that are bold that take hold of God's promises regardless of the situation they are passing through. Boldness is not obnoxious, rude behavior. It is confidence that knows what God will do in adverse situations. According to Proverbs 28:1, the wicked don’t have that confidence. When trouble comes into their lives, they are unsure of the outcome. They don’t know if they will live or die or if they will keep or lose everything. Their lives hang in the balance. We shouldn’t live in that kind of uncertainty because we trust in what God has said He will do in dire situations. When the early apostles were under severe attack in Acts 4, they got together and prayed. Instead of being intimidated, they prayed for even more boldness! Acts 4:29 says, “Lord, behold their threatening: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word.” In the verses to follow, the power on their lives got even stronger and even more miracles took place.
If you will take a bold stand for what you believe,  the Lord will send you the help you need.  So prepare yourself for it and ask the Lord for more boldness, just like the apostles did. Then expect holy boldness to rise up and possess your possessions.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Boldness requires that you take steps in the direction of what of are afraid of. If you are afraid of height try travelling by air etc.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus is alive and at work. I declare that I am as bold as a lion. I will not back down, I will not give up, I am advancing forcefully toward the achievement of my goals in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the spirit of fear and timidity in Jesus name

*Father God, fill me with the spirit of boldness to lay hold of my blessing in Jesus name

*Father God, confirm my step with sign and wonders in Jesus name
*Father God, let any power holding me back be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, I subdue every spirit of harassments and intimidation at work against me in Jesus name

*Father God, give me access into unusual realms in the spirit in Jesus name

*Father God, by the boldness of God I claim to my blessings and possessions in Jesus name

*Thank you LORD for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Exodus 15, Exodus 16Matthew 28:1-20Psalm 21:8-13

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

-Hebrews 4:16

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

As you step out into this day, heaven will answer to you, the earth under you will yeild her increase, your efforts will answer with amazing results and the your joy will be made full in JESUS name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...