header

header

Wednesday 4 December 2019

BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
( Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 4th December 2019



TOPIC: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATIONS 



TEXT: "Give and it shall be given unto you" (Luke 6:38)




The universe operates on laws and principles. The discovery and application of these laws has brought great scientific breakthroughs that is helping humanity in every sphere of life. For example by the law of gravity everything should stay on the earth, but the discovery of the law of lift makes it possible for human s to fly even to the outer space.  In the same vein, the scripture is full of great spiritual principle that can guarantee a life of bliss regardless of the adverse economic situations on earth. One of such law is the law of increase, it says 'give and it shalll be given unto you'. In other words. You don't get till you give something. God establish this law is Genesis 8:18... 'As long as the earth remains seed time and harvest shall not cease'. In other words if you have a need plant a seed!.  If harvest is your expectation, then plant a seed. A farmer never expect to reaps where he has not sown. Here is how it works:

1) You can give your way to great blessing. Jesus said 'Give and it shall be give unto you(Luke 6:38). A little seed has a potential  to bring great increase. A mango tree is in a mango seed, but if you don't release the seed you never get the tree. Increase begins at the point you release it.

2)What you do for others determines what God does for you. 'Knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord(Ephesians 6:8NKJV).

3) Your gift is the key to your future, but you must be willing to give it. 'How?' You ask. By finding a cause greater than yourself and pouring your life into it.
The law of increase begin by focusing and starting with what you have not what you don't.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Sow your most generous seed into God's kingdom today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that there is no lack in my life, my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Therefore I have access to the abundance of the house of God in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God , thank you for giving me and mine the opportunity to see  a brand new day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for being my sufficiency in Jesus name

*Father  God show me the seed you have given me to meet my needs in Jesus name

*Father God, let the yoke of financial failure be broken over my life and family

*Father God, let the hidden riches of secret places begin to manifest in my life by fire now in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the wisdom to manage the resources you have entrusted into my hand in Jesus name

*Father God, let the gates of financial prosperity open until me in the the North, South, East and West in Jesus name.

*I command every devourer diverting and denying me of my financial prosperity  be paralysed and cast out now in Jesus name

*Father God, let financial miracles, signs and wonders begin to locate me this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for divine increase in every department of my life in Jesus name.


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 11:18-23, Jeremiah 12, Jeremiah 13 Colossians 2:6-23Psalm 118:1-16



PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

*This month I command your eyes to open to your miracle spring of abundance in Jesus name.

*I call forth the financial  harvests of the seeds you have sown. I release harvester angels to locate you with your financial harvests in this season in Jesus mighty name

 





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...