header

header

Sunday 29 December 2019

DEVELOP THE 'YES LORD' ATTITUDE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 29th December 2019



TOPIC: DEVELOP THE 'YES LORD ' ATTITUDE


TEXT: "And the seeds that fell on the good soil represent honest, good-hearted people who hear God’s word, cling to it, and patiently produce a huge harvest."
(Luke 8:15 NLT)



God speaks to people who decide they’re going to do what he tells them to do, even before he tells them. It’s saying, “God, if you want me to move, I’ll move. If you want me to get married, I’ll get married. If you want me to leave this job, I’ll leave this job. Before you even tell me, my answer is ‘yes.’ Whatever you want me to do, I will do it.”

Luke 8:15 says, “The seeds that fell in good soil stand for those who hear the message and retain it in a good and obedient heart, and they persist until they bear fruit” (TEV).

I used to study this parable of Jesus and think it was talking about four kinds of people: those who are resistant, those who are shallow, those who are busy, and those who are good. 

But this parable actually represents four attitudes. You can have all four attitudes in the same day! One moment you go, “God, I don’t want to hear you, because I know what you’re going to say.” And the next moment you say, “Lord, tell me quick.” Then you hear it and think it’s good, but you don’t do anything about it. Maybe the fruit starts to bear in your life, but then you get busy with your job or school or your kids, and the weeds grow up. Then other times you say, “God, whatever you want. I’m totally open to you.”

God wants you to have an attitude of obedience so that you can bear fruit — the biblical term for being successful. God wants you to be fruitful in your business, your family, your friendships, your relationship with God and with others, and your health.

So how do you bear fruit when God tells you something? You pass it on. When God tells you something, the quickest way to let it bear fruit in your life is to tell somebody else what you just learned. 

Another translation of Luke 8:15 says, “They listen to God’s words and cling to them and steadily spread them to others who also soon believe” (LB). God wants you believe what He tells you and   pass on to others what you learn. This attitude towards God positions you to receive more from Him.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Develop the attitude of readiness to obey whatever the Lord tell you to do in the coming year


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I receive new grace to seek the Lord. I receive the spirit of grace and supplication. My heart and the heaven above me is opened for unprecedented answers in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family to see this day in Jesus name

*Father God,  I submit my will to your ways. And I say yes to your instructions and revelations in Jesus name.

*Father God re-erect my broken prayer alter in my heart in Jesus name

*Father God, set my prayer alter on fire once again for  your glory in Jesus name

*father God, I receive grace to seek you more and more in Jesus name

*Father God, I confess every short coming that has been denying me answers to prayer in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the conduit of supernatural answers in Jesus name

*Father God, let the Spirit of grace and supplication rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, open my ears to hear and my heart to receive thr revelation that will guarantee my elevation in life in Jesus name

*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Obadiah 1Hebrews 2Proverbs 26:13-22

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR TODAY 

"The mind is like a parachute it works best when opened" 


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

I see a book opened in heaven and The Sovereign LORD says “I am bringing into remembrance those things you have asked but has not been able to receive; like the former and the latter rain can be caused to fall in one month, so have I opened the heavens over you and shall cause the release of the answers to those things for which you’ve long requested. The former and the latter are been released for you in this season…






For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...