header

header

Saturday 14 December 2019

ENDING THE YEAR WITH THE BEST

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday  14th December 2019



TOPIC : ENDING THE YEAR WITH THE BEST


TEXT:" .....But as soon as the body  touched Elisha bone, the dead man revived" (2kings 13:21)



Elisha’s life comes to an end in 2 Kings 13:10-21 and he saved his most bizarre and ridiculous miracle for last. After Elisha is dead and buried, Moabite raiders attack Israel while some Israelites are burying a man. The attack must have surprised them so they quickly reacted and threw the man they were burying into Elisha’s tomb. When the dead man came into contact with Elisha’s bones, it brought him back to life. Even in death, God continued to use Elisha as a conduit to help those in need and do amazing things in the lives of others. Elisha was a prophet whose faith, obedience, compassion, and courage were ridiculous. Whether was it was making the ax head float, burning his plow in obedience to Elijah’s call, or bringing a dead man back to life after he had died himself.

It’s time to get ridiculous like Elisha and stop holding back. Though the year seem to be hurrying to end, and you might look and around and there is nothing much to hope for,  this is the time that God will give you your best miracle. Your situation has positioned you to relieve an a record shattering breakthrough. So It’s time to start taking risks and making decisions that the world might not understand. Elisha is a perfect example of what life can look like when you let go and decide to live with ridiculous faith. When you do let go and give it all to God, He can do amazing things in your life you never thought possible. It’s all up to you. What steps do you need to take to have the type of ridiculous faith that Elisha had? The best of God awaits....



ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Be in a state of expectations because The LORD will yet do great things in your life before the end of the year.


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that this day before this year is over I have a record shattering bteakthroughs, the best of God's miracles are manifesting in my life and situation in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing me and my family to see this weekend, in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for the workings of your power to do miracles, signs and wonders in my life and family at this time of the year in Jesus name

*Father God, by your mighty power, do the unforgettable in my life and family in this season 

*Father God, by your mighty power let that one thing that I have not been able to do by my strength this year be accomplished

*Father God my faith says yes concerning____________ I believe you have reserved your best miracles for this last time for me and my family,  I receive in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 32:26-44, Jeremiah 33, Jeremiah 341 Timothy 1Psalm 119:41-48
 

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Sometimes I believe it is best to take the child's approach to life, which assumes no limitation at all. Children set out to do things without knowing that they are not supposed to be able to do them."

-Les Brown


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign Lord says today......I set
before you a
transformational
grace that turns
ashes into beauty and turns water into wine.
The weightiness of My presence rests upon
you now. The full measure of My favor will be seen and experienced. You will not just hear the report, you will taste and see of My glory and the powers of the world to come. 
I will be known of you and I will send out the depths of I AM THAT I AM in your life until there is nothing of the natural man that remains – only the God man reflecting My image will
be seen in your life as
 My testimony shines
forth from your life without measure in this season says
the Lord





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...