header

header

Tuesday 3 December 2019

THE FATHER' S CARE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 3rd December 2019



TOPIC: THE FATHER'S CARE


TEXT: "(Hagar called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, You are the God who sees; for she said, " have I also here seen Him who sees me?"




The world is filled with high tech gadgets that can help you find things in an instant, but as useful as these gadgets are they would have done Hagar no good. No one seems to care enough about Hagar and her unborn child to monitor their wellbeing in the desert. No one but El ROI--Hebrew for "you are the God who sees"(Genesis 16:13).
Hagar served Sarai, Abraham's wife. Sarai felt like a weak link in the chain of God's promise to bless Abram with many descendants. She was barren so she told Abram to sleep with her maid servant and build a family through her. This ill-advised suggestion-born amid intense cultural pressure to provide an heir led to nothing but trouble. When Hagar became pregnant, she despised Sarai for her inability to have children. Then Sarai treated Hagar so badly that she ran away. There in the desert feeling the misery of her past and the uncertainty of her future, Hagar met God, who saw her and took care of her.
Jehovah (El ROI) sees your past miseries, your present pain and your uncertain future. He is watching over you, He is so watchful that He knows when a strand of hair falls from your head, He knows when the smallest sparrow perishes (Matthew 10:28-31). And He is the God who sees and cares for you today. You can entrust an unknown future to a known God. So keep your eyes upon the Lord, because He never takes His eyes off you.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Entrust the total care of your life upon the LORD today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I the eyes of the Lord are upon my life. He will come through for me today in a mighty way in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this new great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father  God thank you for watching over me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, let your countenance brighten up my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, move in a mighty way over the situations of my life and give me uncommon solutions in Jesus name

*Father God, prove yourself strong on my behalf today in Jesus name

*Father  God bring an end to every known and unknown afflictions of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, locate and dislodge wherever the enemy is hiding to afflict my destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, locate and correct every error and crookedness that followed me in my destiny journey in Jesus name

*Father God, locate and destroy every satanic tokens and devices assigned to monitor and control my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let your countenance be upon my life for favour today in Jesus name

*Thank you heavenly Father for your care in my life and family in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 9:17-26, Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 11:1-17Colossians 1:24-29, Colossians 2:1-5Psalm 117:1-2


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“God’s attention is what terminates life frustrations, removes limitation and guarantees destiny celebrations”

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today

Miracles are coming online in your life, says the LORD. Signs and wonders are following in your wake as My word comes forth out of your mouth in bold declaration. Decree the decree and see the thing established that lingers in your heart. Prophesy the outcome and trust Me for getting it done and bringing it about in My own faithful way. This is the hour of My demonstrated sovereignty, and as you trust wholly in Me and show your faith by audacious acts of obedience, you will reap the reward.



For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...