header

header

Sunday 1 December 2019

MOVING TO HIGHER LEVELS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY 
(Daily Devotional )

Sunday 1st December 2019

TOPIC : MOVING TO HIGHER LEVELS


TEXT: "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs" (4:18 KJV)


Anyone who is connected, related and associated with God, should not have a better yesterday. Yesterday,  may be good but God wants your today be better. He wants your star to shine brighter than yester years. As we have come into a new month get ready to be  ushered into a new glory, new success, new anointing and a new level. However, every possibility of God answers to the responsibility of man. Changing levels requires you do the following: 
1) know what it takes. You need to know exactly what the next level is for you before the year is over. You can't reach a destination that is not clear to you. 
2)know what you must do to get there. Determine the cost and be ready to give all it takes so you can get all it contains. In the end,  the sacrifice will always be worth the cost.
3) Do what it takes. There is no impact without imput, no effect without efforts. No distinctions without diligence.  If you don't make moves you can't create waves. 
4) Connect to the help of God, when you don't asking God for help you are not maximizing all the lifelines made available to you.  So ask Him to help you 
5)Thank God for every little achievement along the way. Whenever you thank God for today's benefit you qualify for tomorrow's goodness. Never go a day without appreciating Him for His faithfulness and mercy in your life. 



ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Take inventory and decide what the next level is for you and take the required actions.


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the path of my life is shinning brighter and brighter, my life is getting better and better in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for bring me and mine into this new month in Jesus name.

 *Father God, let the heavens above my life and my spiritual realm be opened afresh for greater manifestations in this new month in Jesus name. 

*Father God, let your presence go ahead of me and  with me into this new month in Jesus name

*Father God, show me what I need to do for me to shine brighter and brighter this month in Jesus name

*Father God, but your mighty hand, take me to new and greater levels of glory this month in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this new month, send supernatural help into my life for greater achievements in Jesus name

*Father God, my life is available this month,  do the unthinkable in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let your glory be our defense and shield in this last month of the year in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Jeremiah 6, Jeremiah 7:1-29Philippians 4:2-23Proverbs 24:5-14

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"What happened to you is in your past, what is going to happen to you in your future but they all tiny matters in comparison to what is happening within you"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD says today 

As you go into the final lap of race of the year,  I will be found faithful in your life. I will not leave you, and I will not forsake you. I will uphold you till the very end.  My promises are not being put to the test or strained by the rigors of life in your situation. Let your rest be in who I am and what I have promised. Even today, says the LORD, put your confidence in Me and know that I am working to will and to do My good pleasure on your behalf. This is the day and the season  that I turn things around and bring you to victory.


For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...