header

header

Monday 9 December 2019

KEEP ON SHINNING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday  9th December  2019




TOPIC: KEEP ON SHINNING 


TEXT: "The people which sat in darkness saw great light;
and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up" (Matthew 4:16).




Everywhere Jesus went, He brought light. Of course, not everyone loved it as He brought light to people who had been sitting in darkness for
some time. Have you ever watched how people respond to the light after several hours in the dark? Think of a time when you were asleep and someone flipped on the light. Your eyes needed time to adjust! When God’s light shines where there has been a lot of darkness, there may be an initial
adjustment period and some may try to hide or resist. But in Jesus’ ministry, He continually kept
bringing the light, and eventually multitudes
responded positively.
We are the light of the world (see Matt. 5:14). That means that wherever we go, we bring the light of God with us like Jesus did. Expect someone to respond to the light of God that is in you. Don’t be discouraged if there is a period of
shock or even resistance. Just do what you do best—keep on shining! You are a weapon of light and those who are living in darkness will begin to respond in a good way!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today be the light, shine the light



WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that 
I am the light of the world a city set upon a hill which cannot be hidden. So I declare, my light is breaking forth, my hiding days are over in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS 
*Father God, thank you for your mercy that brought me and mine family to see this day in Jesus name.

*Dear Father , I thank You for the light of your glory on my life  in Jesus name .

*Father God, let the light of your glory break forth through my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let every demonic veil hindering my shinning be destroyed by firein Jesus name

*Father God, increase the oil (anointing ) for a lifetime of enviable shinning in my life, career and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God,  let the grace to be a positive influence  and to make a difference in my generation rest on me now

*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 23:9-40, Jeremiah 24, Jeremiah 25:1-141 Thessalonians 4Proverbs 24:23-34


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs." - Dhirubhai Ambani



PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

The Sovereign LORD says “I am lighting you up and putting upon a dimension of my glory never before seen. And I am this day making you a weapon of light against the darkness of this hour. Rise up and act as the light and expect the darkness and evil that
would come near you and those around you to dispel and disappear"




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...