header

header

Tuesday 17 December 2019

GOD WILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 17th December 2019



TOPIC: GOD WILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS 


TEXT: "No weapon that is formed against thee shall
prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord" (Isaiah
54:17).




Everyone has critics. In fact, some critics will not only criticize but will outright lie. While not one of us will please or make friends with everyone, we can live above our critics and accusers. Whether it’s the kid in the schoolyard being
teased by peers, the divorcee accused by a
former spouse, or even the preacher being criticized by listeners, we can’t let accusations
get us down. It’s tempting to answer every lie and criticism out of fear someone will erroneously believe a lie about you. While there are times to speak up, the majority of the time we just need to trust that God won’t allow their false accusations to prosper. Sure, they may affect a few others, but in the larger scheme of
things, these accusers are only ruining
themselves.
Your godly heritage as a believer is that God
defends your righteousness through Him. The miracle is that while you are being criticized and
accused, God keeps moving you toward success while the lies said of you diminish and ultimately
have no lasting effect on your life. So remember today that what they are saying right now may seem irreparable, but their words have no power!



ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Keep your focus on the Lord regardless of the criticisms that you hear or see. 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and I bring every tongue that rises up against me into judgement in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for the gift of life and the gift of a brand new day in Jesus name

*Father God,  I thank You that my godly heritage is that
You are defending my righteousness in You in Jesus name 

*Father God, let every weapon fashioned against me and my family in this season be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, establish the light of  your truth regardless of the lies of the enemy concerning me in Jesus name

*Father God, like Joseph, turn my accusers words into stepping stones to my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

*Father God,  like where they have gathered together against my interest and the interest of my family in this season let them be scattered in Jesus name

*Father God, let voice of judgement from my past trying to destroy my present and future be silenced in Jesus name

*Father God, unseat and dethrone anyone presiding over the issues of my life in Jesus name 

*Father God shield me and my family with your wall of peace in Jesus name

*Father God,  thank you for defending my righteousness in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 38, Jeremiah 39, Jeremiah 40:1-61 Timothy 3Psalm 119:57-64



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR TODAY

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

-Winston Churchill


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD  says today....

I have blessed you with a long life. The years of your life will be good, worth living, and worth remembering. Your natural strength will not decrease, and your eye will not grow dim.  I will provision you for the years ahead, says the LORD. I will move your enemies far off from you and surround you with favor as with a shield. I will restore to you the ravages of brokenness and rejection. I will make even your enemies to be at peace with you. I will render to you a hundred-fold in the earth and you will rule as a principality and a power in the earth to the end of your days......


 


For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...