header

header

Thursday 19 December 2019

THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 19th December  2019



TOPIC: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD


TEXT:  "He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out;
they ran in the dry places like a river"(Psalm 105:41)

This is a season of sharing with friends and loved ones. But we can only give to others what the Lord has provided for us.
Most of us can say that God is an all sufficient God. However, far fewer people can confidently say that God will fully supply their needs when their needs arise. Sometimes we limit our confidence in God to things that are humanly possible. Yet, the verse above reminds us that God brought provision
from a most unusual place that was not humanly possible. He showed His All suffiency from a place where people probably weren’t looking because it wasn’t something they could have produced. Of course, water coming from a rock is also a prophetic picture of Jesus, the Rock. In other
words, all provision comes from Him. It comes from a miraculous source. Instead of just looking
to your job or some rich uncle to come through, perhaps it’s time to refocus on Jesus. He will
bring what you need in the way you least expect, just like He did for Israel when the water came
from the rock. They were in a desert of what looked to be ultimate destitution, but suddenly a
rock opened for them! You can be certain of one thing—His provision might come from an unexpected
place, but it will always be what you need, right
on time!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Live expectantly, live deliberately constantly on the lookout for what God will do in your life today. 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God's supernatural hand is intervening on my behalf. Doors are opening unto me from most unlikely places in Jesus name. 

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for your power that is able to do all things in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let doors of abundance open unto me and my family in this season in Jesus name

*Father God I receive supernatural provision today. I call
upon heavenly resources and I expect the unexpected blessings of the Lord in Jesus name 

*Today I command the fountain of supernatural provisions to open up to me and my family in this season in Jesus name 

* I command the yoke of poverty and suffering operating in my life break by fire now in Jesus name

*Today I declare that my blessings shall not be diverted or denied me. I command what is mine to locate me now in Jesus name

*Today I speak to the four winds of the earth to begin to blow divine provision my way and into my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers and for supplying all I need in this season in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 46, Jeremiah 471 Timothy 6:3-21 Psalm 119:73-80


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Living expectantly is the key to enjoying God abundantly"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I command the fountain of the great deep to open up to you and  rivers to flow down unto you in high places and....
“Expect provision and resources to come from the most unusual places. For blessing is about to be poured out in unlikely locations and from unexpected sources. For you will say that you didn’t know it could come this way!” 





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...