header

header

Sunday 22 December 2019

THE WONDERS OF HIS NAME

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
  (Daily Devotional)

Sunday 22nd December 2019


TOPIC: THE WONDERS OF HIS NAME


TEXT: Luke 1: 31
".....And shall call His name Jesus


A person's name is  the summation of their life assignment and destiny.  Names are so sugnicant that people attach a lot of importance to giving their child a particular name. The final decision on the names given is often based on their meaning, how it sounds,and uniqueness.
There are people that God changed their names in the Bible so as to establish their destiny. And for those of us that trust in JESUS as our saviour  and are from that time on identified by His name, experience the transformation and wonder working power that the name brings.

There is a powerful significance attached to the name of JESUS. The Apostles performed miracles (Acts 3:6-7,16; 4:10) and cast out demons in His name (Luke 10:17). They spoke and taught in the name of JESUS. They baptize believers in the name of Jesus. (Acts 2:38). And its through the name of Jesus that we have access to the father(Acts 4:12).
When we become Christians we share in that worthy name. And as we follow Christ, we are able to reflect His light to any darkness we encounter, whether in our neighbourhood, workplace or home. Our prayer should be that when people see us they will see Christ.  Our name may have meaning or significance. But let's use this season to seek God deeper, so as to connect to the deeper revelation and see greater manifestation  of the name of Jesus, because the name of Jesus is the name that has the power to transform and bring about unspeakable wonders!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Spend sometime to meditate on the name of Jesus 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus is Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that in the name of JESUS I walk in total victory, and celebrate the goodness of God in this season. Amen



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your great grace in my life and family in Jesus name

*In the name of JESUS I command every negative circumstances in and around my life to bow to the power in the name of Jesus Christ.

*In the name of JESUS I command the cancellation of  negative prophecies over my life and family 

*In the name of JESUS I command doors of supernatural supplies to open unto me and my family from all over the word 

*In the name of JESUS I decree total victory for me and my family


*In the name of JESUS I decree me and my family will end this year better than we started it 

*Thank  you Father for honoring your name in my life


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 50:11-46, Jeremiah 51:1-142 Timothy 3Psalm 119:89-96

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

" If you had a thousand crowns you should put them all on the head of Christ! And if you had a thousand tongues they should all sing his praise, for he is worthy!"

- William Tiptaft


PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today I am completing My
work of grace in your life. There is available  for you this day the FINISHING ANOINTING– a
shift where you will not only know Me as
ALPHA but you will know Me by My name
OMEGA – the one who AUTHORS as well as
FINISHES in your life. You are coming to the perfection of those things I have spoken concerning you for this season.....




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...