header

header

Thursday 17 January 2019

BREAKING THROUGH DESTINY RESISTANCE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 17th January 2019

TOPIC: BREAKING THROUGH DESTINY RESISTANCE

TEXT: "The breaker is come up before them: they have
broken up, and have passed through the gate, and
are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before
them, and the Lord on the head of them" (Micah
2:13).


We know that all throughout the Old Testament
Israel fought many various battles. If you look at them all collectively, you could easily think, “Wow
that is a lot of fighting!” But when you look at
each separate battle and think about how
powerfully God overtook
their enemies, you feel an incredible sense of
victory in your heart.
Instead of trying to obtain breakthrough for all the various areas of your life, call for a breakthrough in just one area. The devil wants you to spend so much time looking at the big
picture of challenges before you until you feel defeated. Instead, I believe the Spirit of God
wants to give you a different approach today. Stay on one area and don’t give up until it
breaks. Once you see God’s miracle power break
through in that one area, faith will arise in your
heart for the next area and so on. Stay in prayer
and God’s Word and don’t forget—you have a
mighty God working with you and leading you
into a breakthrough today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Release your prayer and faith for a specific need today and watch God come through for you.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today
I release the breakers ahead of me this day. I make new inroads today and I come into my wealthy place in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in bringing us to see this great day in Jesus name.

*Dear Lord, I know that You are the Breaker who
leads me into complete victory in Jesus name

*Father God, call for a
breakthrough regarding ______________________.In Jesus name

*Today I release the breakers to go ahead of me and break up every destiny resistance and make a way where there is no way in Jesus name.

*Father God through the eye of my faith, I see You, Lord,
leading me through the gates of resistance and I
declare this area of my life experiences a miracle of breakthrough right now! In the Name of Jesus,

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 20:45-49, Ezekiel 21, Ezekiel 22:1-22Hebrews 10:19-39Psalm 123:1-4

INSPIRATOONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.’ Excel!” —Tom Hopkins

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

“Call today for one particular area of
breakthrough, says the Lord. Be specific, for I go
before you to break down walls of resistance and
to open a gate of mulptiple fulfillments to you today"


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...