header

header

Monday 21 January 2019

EMPOWERMENT FOR DESTINY FULFILLMENTS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 21st January 2019

TOPIC: EMPOWERMENT FOR FULFILLMENT

TEXT:  "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words
of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure
unto him" (John 3:34).

When the Lord sent Jesus into the world as a heavenly spokesman, the Spirit of the Lord was upon Him without measure. Jesus walked in unlimited power, but the Bible says He grew into a man of full spiritual maturity (Luke 2:52). God
could anoint Him without limits because Jesus learned the ways of God and was able to handle
the power of God on such a level.
For us, God wants to increase the anointing on our life too, as we become His ambassadors in
the earth. He wants to increase our measure of power as we learn God’s ways and can handle the anointing properly. When the measure of anointing on your life increases, you will have
new boldness, confidence, and ability to manifest
God to people in a way that is beyond human
capability. So position yourself today for an
unlimited anointing by growing, drawing close
to God, and asking for it. When you do, I believe by the end of the year you will be amazed at how
much stronger the Holy Spirit’s presence will be upon your life! God is increasing your measure today because it's time for fulfillments

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Draw closer to God today so His presence can rub off on you.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work .
Today I walk under a new and a stronger anointing so I bring forth God's order of results, I break new boundaries and take new territories a in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God I praise you for a great and a wonderful day like this in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your active presence at work in my life and family in Jesus name

* Father God  I ask You for an increase in the anointing on my life and endeavors in Jesus name

*Father God by the anointing today let any satanic yikes around my life be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, empower me  with your Spirit for a life of fulfilments this year in Jesus name

*Father God let the anointing flavor my life with your favour in Jesus name

*Father God let the anointing rest upon me and my family for protection and preservation in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 30, Ezekiel 31Hebrews 13Proverbs 27:23-27, Proverbs 28:1-6

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” —Henry Ford

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

“Today,  I increase your measure of influence,
even today, says God. I will cause you to have an effect on people that you did not seem to have before. For know that the measure of anointing is increasing upon you.”



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...