header

header

Wednesday 2 January 2019

LET GOD LEAD THE WAY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 2nd January 2019

TOPIC: LET GOD LEAD THE WAY

TEXT: " I will go before thee and make every crooked ways straight....."(Isaiah 45:3)

As we begin this new year, its important that we realise that our greatest asset in fulfilling our dreams and destiny is the presence of God and allowing Him to lead the way. But as important as that is,   many like Jonah still run from the presence of the Lord.
Why do people run away from God? Is it because of anger,  disappointment, despair, disobedience, or a web of rebellion woven into our own desires?

Looking at the  story   of Jonah (Jonah 1:3)  we saw a prophet who rejected God's call to deliver His word to the people of Nineveh. In the first chapter, we read that Jonah deliberately headed for Tarshish to run away from the Lord. He knew exactly where he was going and why. After been given a second chance(3:1-2), Jonah delivered God's message but reacted angrily when God spared the repentant city.(3:10; 4:2).
The book ends with Lord speaking to Jonah about His compassion; "Should I not pity Nineveh?"(4:1). But there was no indication that the disgruntled prophet changed his attitude. The people of Nineveh repented; Jonah did not. The story of Jonah should cause each of us to be brutally honest about our feelings towards the Lord. Do we harbour resentment for His leniency towards people we feel deserve Judgement? Have we forgotten that God Himself forgave us our sins? Are we ready to obey His call and leave the outcome to Him? The book of Jonah illuminates our reactions to God and measures our willingness to trust Him when we can't understand His ways. Sometimes its hard to trust the Lord when we don't understand; but fight the urge to run from Him--reach out and take His hand and let Him lead you to your place of destiny fulfillment this year. Happy New Year!

ACTION POINT FOR TODAY
As you go into the year go make sure you go with God

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the presence of the Lord is upon my life, this year I go from glory to glory and from strength to strength in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family to this new year

*Father God, let your active presence go with me and before me  into this new year in Jesus name

*Father God by your mighty power uproot every obstacle to my fulfillments and make your path straight before me this year in Jesus name

*Father God, let your mighty hand go into this year and pave the way to supernatural  fulfilments Jesus name

*Father God, let your mercy keep me and my family  this year in Jesus

*Father God let your goodness make me great this year in Jesus name

*Father God, I command this year release all the good things you have loaded in this year in Jesus name

*Father God, let divine helpers locate me for divine liftings this year in Jesus name

*Father God, I put my hand in your hands, lead my to the place of destiny fulfilments this year in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for making this year a year of Yea and Amen in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 50:11-46, Jeremiah 51:1-14 2 Timothy 3 Psalm 119:89-96

Jeremiah 51:15-64 2 Timothy 4 Psalm 119:97-104

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"When we follow God, His goodness and mercy follow us"

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

This year I declare that the Lord gives you new wings to fly far above limitations and frustrations into your destiny fulfilments and celebrations in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...