header

header

Saturday 26 January 2019

GO DEEPER WITH GOD

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 26th January 2019

TOPIC: GO DEEPER WITH THE LORD

TEXT: "…Launch out into the deep, and let down your
nets for a draught" (Luke 5:4).


Growing in the Lord means you are willing to allow God to take you into unfamiliar spiritual places. They are not new to God, but they are new to us. God wants us to experience the depths of His heart, His thoughts, and His plans, but it takes faith and commitment to go into unfamiliar territory in knowing the Lord. When Jesus told His disciples to launch out into the deep, most of our normal responses to that request would be much like theirs. “But Lord, we tried that and it got us nowhere, and besides now we are tired of trying.” That is a rough paraphrase, but Jesus was beckoning them back into the deep waters. Instead of responding as if it is just “over your head” or too deep for you, respond with a willing “Yes, Lord, draw me into the deep place.” Sure, the deep places in the Holy Spirit require adjusting our schedule and being willing to stretch our level of spiritual understanding, but it’s worth it! Go ahead, ask the Lord to draw you into the deeper places of
knowing Him today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Release yourself in the hands of the Lord today and let Him take into deeper places in the spirit.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day I walk in deeper depth with Lord. I renew my covenant, consecration and dedication with the Lord in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father you for your faithfulness and love over me and family in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for the gift of life and the privilege of knowing you in Jesus name

*Father God, I come to You with a willingness to enter the deeper places of the Spirit. Draw me, Lord,
where I might experience all that is on Your heart in Jesus name

*Father God, reveal ypurself to me, I want to know You in a new and a fresh way, and
I lay down my own time and agenda today that I
may go deeper in You! In Jesus’ Name,

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 36, Ezekiel 37James 3Psalm 129:1-8

Ezekiel 38, Ezekiel 39James 4Proverbs 28:7-17

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." -Oprah Winfrey

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

I command every power resisting and stopping you from living for God to be destroyed. I release you from negative habits in Jesus name.


For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...