header

header

Tuesday 15 January 2019

DESTINY HELPERS ARE HERE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Tuesday 15th January 2019

TOPIC : DESTINY HELPERS ARE HERE

TEXT : "Are they not all ministering sprits, sent forth to
minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"
(Hebrews 1:14)

Destiny fulfillment is hinged on four things: The achievement of your heart desires, the fulfilment of  God's  promises for your life, the realization of your God given Prophecies and the satisfaction derived from knowing the LORD. Without God's help experiencing the above might just be a mirage. Its important that we know that God has an army of helpers who aren’t going to
leave us to face this year alone. In addition to the Holy Spirit, God’s angels are on assignment to help the church. As you drive your car, they are protecting you.
As you pray and decree, they are making things
happen for you. Angels are working to keep harm from coming near you (see Ps. 91:10-11).
We are in a time when we should expect more
angelic activity. Some may see them, others may sense them or dream about their operations. The
key is knowing they are around and are working for you. You can even speak and commission your angels to help you by speaking God’s Word
(see Ps. 103: 20). They listen to God’s Word
when it is spoken from our mouths. Expect good things to happen today as angels work for you and help bring God’s will for your life into existence.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
As you into this day keep speaking the word of God so as to positively engage your Angels.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that  I put my Angels to work this day. I connect to supernatural help all over the world in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God,  thank you for the gift of life that you have given to me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for making today a great day for me and my life in Jesus name

*Father God I want to say thank You that angels have
been sent from heaven to watch over my life and
help me. I expect to see the supernatural results
of the work of angels today in Jesus name

*Father, today  I decree and release the angels shall help me in the area of
___________________. In Jesus mighty name

*Father God by angelic assistance,  i decree supernatural connection to my destiny possessions in Jesus name

*Today I decree safety, protection and preservation for me and my families in Jesus name.

*Thank  You Lord for hearig and answering my prayers in the Name of Jesus, amen

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 16Hebrews 9:1-15Proverbs 27:5-14

Ezekiel 17, Ezekiel 18Hebrews 9:16-28Psalm 121:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Success is the progressive realization of predetermined, worthwhile, personal goals .” —
Paul J. Meyer

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

I decree that God's uncommon  help you need will locate you this new year you are going into in Jesus name

I release the angelic forces of heaven to bring miracle money into your life it's week. Divine supplies that you least expect are released in your direction now in Jesus mighty name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...