header

header

Saturday 19 January 2019

SPIRITUAL SOLITUDE FOR NEW ALTITUDE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 19th January 2019

TOPIC: SPIRITUAL SOLITUDE FOR NEW ALTITUDE

TEXT: Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth! —Psalm 46:10 NKJV

Webster dictionary defines solitude as a state of seclusion or being alone. The Bible has much to say about the attitude and disposition of solitude. The psalmist wrote, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty…He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters” (Psalm 91:1; 23:2 NKJV).

God called Abraham to a life of separation. He spent valuable time alone with God. That solitude produced the seed of faith in Abraham. Moses was 40 days and 40 nights receiving the Ten Commandments. Meaning isolation is required for divine impartation .
Jesus spent days on end in the solitude of prayer. Spiritual solitude can take you to new altitude with God. Paul spent three years in the Arabian Desert in solitude and reflection.

Solitude and silence bring with them the realization of who you are and Whom you serve. If you are never alone with yourself, you will never know yourself.

Times of silence and solitude provided Moses an opportunity to hear directly from God. When you are beset by spiritual and emotional exhaustion, carve out time to spend with Him. Surrender the chaos that surrounds you and invite God to help you sort through all the issues of your life. In quietness and silence is your strength.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Learn to carve out time to be quiet before the LORD and let Him bring a time of refreshing to your life

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work I declare today that I cast all my burdens and cares upon the LORD and receive His ever loving care and help for my life and destiny in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, I bless and thank You your unconditional love and care for me and my family in Jesus name.

*Father God, I reject the spirit of worry, anxiety and fears in my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, I  have confidence in You, knowing that You are working all things out perfectly for my good in Jesus name.

*Father God, as I go into this day let your peace Garrison over my heart and life in Jesus name

*Father God let Your majestic presence and power be made manifest on my behalf this day in Jesus name

*Father God, today I exalt you and magnify you above ever every prevailing situation in my life , take over and  glorify your name in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this new day,  give me  an astounding testimony concerning........................in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 26:, Ezekiel 27Hebrews 12:1-13Psalm 125:1-5

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"What God shows you in the night is what you can show in the day"

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I declare over your life today that the LORD shall go with you as your SHIELD and your exceeding GREAT REWARD. Therefore your adversaries shall fall and what has been tagged as impossible and unattainable are coming into view and into your reach in Jesus mighty name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...