header

header

Friday 4 January 2019

THE GOD OF YES AND AMEN

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily  Devotional)

Friday 4th January 2018

TOPIC:  THE GOD OF YES AND AMEN

Text: "…I will; be thou clean…I will come and heal him"
(Matthew 8:3,7).

The LORD told me  that this is our year of YEA and AMEN.(2Cor.1:20). Meaning that He is bringing you into MULTIPLE FULFILMENTS in this new season.

So in 2019 God is saying Yes to your dreams and aspirations . Have you ever noticed that when people came to
Jesus with their needs, He never turned them
away or gave them no for an answer? When they
sought Him for healing, He always gave them an
emphatic “yes!” In Matthew 8:2-13, when both
the leper and centurion came to Him, Jesus
responded to their requests for healing by saying,
“I will!” You don’t find any account in the Bible
when people came to Jesus for healing or
deliverance that He told them no. That is
because Jesus came to do His Father’s will (see
John 6:38). He came to reveal the heart of the
Father though the things He did (see John 14:9).
Acts 10:38 says, “How God anointed Jesus of
Nazareth…who went about doing good, and
healing all….” Jesus’ actions were a
demonstration of the Father’s will for people.
Jesus has not changed; through the power of
Calvary’s cross, He is still revealing the heart of
the Father just as He did on the shores of
Galilee (see Heb. 13:8). The needs of people
today are no different from those back in the
days of the Bible. We are mistaken to think God only healed and delivered people back then, but
then stopped that kind of activity today. The Bible is our example, and from it we see that
God’s heart for you is to be completely well and supplied for. He wants to give you your heart desires and expectations in this new year. So go to Him with your needs, and dreams  today;
He is saying, “Yes, I will!”

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
What will you ask  for and expect from the LORD if you know that you won't be denied ? Then ask exactly that! And expect answers

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I take hold of God's prophetic promises for my life and family . All that the LORD has spiken concerning me is coming into speedy fulfilment in name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your grace and mercy unto me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your perfect will for me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, I lay claim to.............in Jesus mighty name

*Father God, let your plan for my life this begin to unfold rapidly in Jesus mighty name

*Father God, let any power saying No to what you have said Yes to in my life be cut off now in Jesus mighty

*Father God, let the power for positive turn around rest on me now in Jesus mighty name

*Father God, let the good things you have loaded into this year begin to respond to me now in Jesus mighty name

*Father God, I say Yes to what what you have said Yes to  and I say No to what you have said No to in my life this year in Jesus mighty name

*Father God,  by your power perfect your beautiful plan of multiple fulfilments  for my life and destiny in Jesus mighty name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Jeremiah 52 Titus 1 Psalm 119:105-112

Habakkuk 1, Habakkuk 2, Habakkuk 3:1-19 Titus 2 Proverbs 26:3-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve"

-Napoleon Hill

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I declare by the Spirit of God that your doors of destiny fulfillments is hereby opened. I release the grace for NEW THINGS upon your life and family in Jesus mighty name.



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...