header

header

Monday 28 January 2019

SHAPING YOUR DESTINY BY CHOICE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 28th January 2019

TOPIC: SHAPING YOUR DESTINY BY CHOICE

TEXT: "...He did what was right"(2King 22:2 NIV)

The Bible told the story of Josiah's grandfather, Manasseh. He was a violent king who filled Jerusalem from one end to the other with people's blood (2Kings21:16NIV). His father king Ammon died at the hands of his own officers. 'He did that which was wrong,' reads his epitaph. Josiah was only eight when he ascended the throne. Immediately he chose righteousness, and didn't stop doing what was right all the days of his life (2Kings 22:2). What's the point? We can't pick our patents but we can pick our role models.

When Josiah was rebuilding the temple he discovered a scroll containing God's law. As he read it he wept, realizing his people had drifted far from God. So he sent word to a prophetess and asked, ' what will become of our people? She told Josiah that since he had repented when he heard God's word, his nation would be spared 2(chronicles 34:14-27). Wow! An entire generation of people received grace because of the integrity of one man.

So you can rise above your past and make a difference. Your parents may have given you your DNA, but God can give a new birth and a new beginning. 'You are God's children who he loves so try and be like Him. (Eph.5:1NIV). Just like Josiah you cannot control the way your fore fathers responded to God, but you can control the way you respond to Him. Your past is not meant to be your prison. You have a say in your life, you have a voice in your destiny, you have a choice in the path you take. Chose well, chose God, someday; generations from now others will thank God for the right choices you made.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Make better choices this week.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that God has given me a new beginning in Christ Jesus. I am a new creature, I put on the new man, I am living the new life. Old things are passed away all thing are become new in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, help me to make better choices that will change my destiny in Jesus name

*Lord God, help me to correct the negative course in my destiny journey in Jesus name

*O Lord God let your divine plan overshadow the echoes of my past in Jesus name

*Every ancestral curses holding my destiny down from fulfillment, break by fire in Jesus name

*Power to fulfill my God given destiny fall on me now in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 43, Ezekiel 441 Peter 2:4-45Psalm 132:1-18

Ezekiel 45, Ezekiel 461 Peter 3Proverbs 28:18-28

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The choices we make today are the seeds for the harvest of the life we live tomorrow

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
As you have chosen to follow the LORD  this week, I command ancestral limitations placed on your life terminated  now. 
I command the power of the new life in Christ Jesus to begin to manifest in all areas of your life this day in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...