header

header

Sunday 13 January 2019

DISCOVERING PURPOSE AND PASSION FOR LIVING

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 13th January  2019

TOPIC: DISCOVERING PURPOSE AND PASSION FOR LIVING  

TEXT:  "For this purpose was the son of God manifested...(1John 3:16NKJ)

Jesus said "for this reason I was born..(John18:37). When you know why you are and what your God given purpose is, you become unstoppable. You won't be flawless but you will have the innate power and passion to overcome each obstacle as you proceed. If you get turned around, God loves you enough to get your attention, correct and re-direct your steps, and get you back on track. But to find the right answer you must ask the right questions. How do I know discover my purpose find the answers here:

(1)What desires have been living in me most of my life? (2) What motivates me to be productive? (3) What keeps me going forward when I am worn out? (4) What makes me refuse to quit when I meet opposition or resistance? (5) What do I do that doesn't seem like work? (6) What do I do that bring positive support and response from others? (7) What do I do or what's happening in my life when doors seem to open effortlessly
(8) What do discerning leaders or godly counselor think about my personal work and service to God? (9) What makes me feel good about being who I am? (10) What makes my creative juice flow? (11) What am I willing to sacrifice to accomplish it? (12) What am I doing that I will be proud to offer for God's approval? (13) What would I do without being paid for, if I could afford to? (14) What will I be willing to withstand satan over, in order to accomplish it? What God is saying to you is that it's not too late to find God's purpose for your life and begin to follow it particularly as we begin this new year

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

*Turn the above questions to a list and answer them correctly. Pretty soon you will be on your way to fulfilling destiny

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am fulfilling the plan and the purpose of God for my life.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this wonderful day day in Jesus name

*Father God, grant me grace to fulfill my purpose in life in Jesus name

*Father God, re-ignite my passion in Jesus name

*Father God, let your presence go with me into this new week and bring me to the place and people you have prepared in Jesus name

*Father God, by your mighty hand, pave the way to my multiple fulfilments  this new week in Jesus name

*Father God, open the heavens and pour out your spirit on my life afresh in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 10, Ezekiel 11, Ezekiel 12Hebrews 7:11-28Psalm 119:169-176

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“When purpose is not known abuse is inevitable”

-Dr. Myles Munroe

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today I  release upon you a transformational grace that turns ashes into beauty, water into wine and brings forth life where there has been nothing but death and the expectation of loss. This is your time says the Lord. Recieve an uncommon transformation where you have once been stagnated!


For more Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...