header

header

Monday 7 January 2019

NEW GLORY, NEW STORY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 7th January 2019

TOPIC: NEW GLORY, NEW STORY

TEXT: "Behold, he cometh with clouds…" (Revelation 1:7).

Where never God confirms His word and covebant His  glory is made manifest. And God's glory is what changes your story.

When you think about how many times in the
Bible God’s glory descended upon His people, it
makes you feel a sense of awe. The glory contains the power for transformation.
When Moses
met with God on Mount Sinai, the cloud of glory
covered the mountain (see Exod. 24:15). The
same cloud filled the temple in Second
Chronicles 5:13. When Jesus was transfigured
before His disciples, the cloud of glory
overshadowed them (see Mark 9:7). Not only did
the glory of the Lord appear as a cloud, it
appeared as a bright, fiery light. The shepherds
at Jesus birth experienced it in Luke 2:9. Saul
experienced it on the road to Damascus (see
Acts 9:3). We also know when the day of Jesus’
glorious return comes that He will arrive in the
clouds of God’s glory according to Revelation 1:7
and Matthew 24:30.
We see all through the Bible that God’s cloud of
glory manifested in unexpected places, on
unexpected people, and in unusual ways. We
shouldn’t only expect to experience the glory in a
church service. It can manifest upon you
anywhere and in any location. I believe you
should expect the glory to manifest at any
moment upon you today. Expect a change of story!

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  I declare today that.
I walk in new realms of glory today. The beauty of God is manifesting in every area of my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for  this great and wonderfulday in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for the glory you have ordained for my lifting this week in Jesus name

Father, I ask that Your glory would manifest upon
me today. I expect it anytime, anyplace in Jesus name

*Father God  Let Your
glory change me and make me a new person today in Jesus name.

*Father God,  I ask
that as Your glory descends upon me,I will receive insight, revelation, and a fresh touch of
Your power in Jesus

*Father God in this new year show me greater glory! In the
Name of Jesus, amen.

*Father God I command any reproach and shame programmed into this day to be frustrated  now in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Lamentations 3:40-66, Lamentations 4, Lamentations 5Hebrews 1Psalm 119:129-136

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The beginning is always today.” — Mary Wollstonecraft

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today, “Begin to look for My glory in places and at
times that you least expect it. For I desire to
manifest Myself upon you as fire and light.
Expect to sense My glory as you go about your
routine, and know that it shall descend upon you
like a cloud!”


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...