header

header

Thursday 10 January 2019

DOORWAY TO THE SUPERNATURAL

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 10th January  2019

TOPIC:  DOORWAY TO THE SUPERNATURAL

TEXT: "For with stammering lips and another tongue will
he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is
the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to
rest…" (Isaiah 28:11-12).

Many people want to have a supernatural
experience with God in the spirit that transcends
them from the everyday. But in order to enter
into the spirit, we need to first pray in the spirit.
Praying in tongues acts as a doorway to the supernatural glory of God. The early
apostles walked in supernatural power after they
experienced the Day of Pentecost when tongues
of fire sat upon them.
Imagine what could take place in your experience
with the Lord today if you prayed in the spirit
throughout the day. You can pray in tongues as
you drive in your car or get ready for work. You
can pray under your breath as you lay down to
sleep or even doing chores around the house. By
increasing time praying in the spirit, we will have
a greater measure of supernatural encounters in
His presence that will refresh our walk with Him.
There is power when we pray in tongues!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Pray in tongues for at least one hour today.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that  As I walk and live in the spirit today I declare I live and walk in absolute victories in every department of my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God , as I pray in the sprit today, I am expecting
experiences in Your presence that You have
reserved just for me. I believe I shall have an
increase of divine encounters and experiences in
Your glory. Even now, as I pray in the spirit, I
shall be refreshed in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 1, Ezekiel 2, Ezekiel 3Hebrews 4:14-16, Hebrews 5:1-10Psalm 119:153-160

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 (NLT)
GOD

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

By the refreshing of the Holy Spirit, I declare that every wilderness around your life becomes a fruitful field in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...