header

header

Friday 22 April 2016

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today
Come away to the quiet place. Wage war against the tyranny of the urgent and the distractions of life around you. It can wait. They can wait. Life can wait as you put things on hold and have that one golden moment of silence and bliss where I will break forth into your heart and thoughts to make known to you My presence. Be presence driven today says the LORD and not bouncing from one crisis to another or one vain pursuit to another. Choose not to be a Martha - scurrying about and tripping over My feet. Stop the foolishness and simply be a Mary - lost in My gaze, sitting at My feet, rejoicing in the communion of heaven that will refresh and renew you in the midst of the noise and activity around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...