header

header

Tuesday 19 April 2016

UNBREAKABLE BY DIFFICULTIES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
    (Daily Devotional)

Teusday 19th April 2016

Topic: Unbreakable By Difficulties

Topic: "Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with
you; do not look around you in terror and be
dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and
harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you;
yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My
[victorious] right hand of rightness and justice"
(Isaiah 41:10 AMP).


Dealing with the difficulties of life is like
exercise. Once you press through it, the next
time is easier. Similarly, once you have walked
through a particular trial, you tend to respond
differently to new challenges. Even though God
didn’t cause the trial, He still uses these
hardships to our advantage. We get tougher in
the spirit. We learn to wield
our spiritual weapons, use discernment, and
become more accurate with the Word of God.
Then the next time something comes up you
stand there with a new approach. You look at
new problems with a hardened attitude and think,
“Aww, been there before, done that, and wore
the T-shirt!” That’s how warriors respond to war
—they get a little hardened to the pain of battle.
Not because they want to be cold-hearted and
mean, but the fierceness of war demands it. We
need to look at our past trials and realize that, if
we stayed connected to God through it all, these
battles have made us stronger in the spirit and
hardened to difficulty

PRAYER
Father, I ask You to take everything the devil
meant to cause me harm and use it instead to
make me a stronger spiritual warrior. Cause me to
be fearless and hardened to difficulty so that I will
always stand strong in You. In Jesus’ Name,
amen.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Deuteronomy 29-30; Luke 18:31-43; Luke 19:1-10; Proverbs 19:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...