header

header

Thursday 31 October 2019

BE THE BRIDGE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
( Daily Devotional)


Thursday 31st October 2019



TOPIC: BE THE BRIDGE




Text:  "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be
ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you
with meekness and fear" (1 Peter 3:15).





We are the bridge of hope for the lost. We are their connection to Jesus, and they are looking for us to show them the way. We need to be able to answer their questions according to
wisdom and according to God’s Word. When the Queen of Sheba came to visit Solomon, she came to test him with hard questions, and he was able to answer her questions with wisdom
(see 2 Chron. 9:1-12). In addition, when she saw his surroundings she was overwhelmed by how wonderful they were. This story is a picture of the world coming to us to get their questions
answered and to see the Gospel genuinely
working in our lives.
The world is watching us more than we realize. They want to see if we can answer their tough questions. Give your time to study and ask the Holy Spirit to make you ready for them. The world needs people who can open their mouth and present the Lord in a way they have never seen before. Be ready for them; someone out
there needs you! You
are their bridge, and God wants to prepare you. They are coming, and God is giving you a ready answer today.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Today be the connect between God and your family and friends

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am a vessel of honour, chosen and sanctified for a holy use. I will fulfil my purpose. Amen 



PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for the gift of life and for your faithfulness and mercy over me and family in Jesus name. 

*Father God, I am available pass through me and affect the people around me positively in Jesus name 

*Father God, as a dispenser of your glory and power, replenish my life with glory and power in Jesus name 

*Father God, remove from me  any labels and stigma that do not glorify your name in my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for making me your worthy vessel to reach the unreached in Jesus name 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Isaiah 1, Isaiah 22 Corinthians 5:11-21, 2 Corinthians 6:1-2Psalm 105:1-11


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"The eyes of God that sees the world, the hands of God that strengthens the weak , the mouth of God that raises the downtrodden are the very ones they see right now" 


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD says today..

"I am imparting to you My passion. The fire I placed within you is mounting up to white-hot strength in this season.  Your face will shine as Stephen's face the day he came to Me.

My fear will be upon people around you as you speak and act in my name. Signs and wonders will precede you before you arrive and continue after you are gone....this is the season of glory!



For More Prayers and counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

                 @

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl
3 funso  Oka street, by Lucas junction, Olowo kfarm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd,  Iju, Ifako Ijaye, Lagos, 
Tel: 08056300366; 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...