header

header

Wednesday 30 October 2019

SOMEONE IS PRAYING FOR YOU

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Wednesday 30th October 2019


TOPIC: SOMEONE IS PRAYING FOR YOU



TEXT: "…Without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers (Romans 1:9).

What an encouragement Paul’s words must have
been to the Roman church when they learned that he prayed for them without ceasing! They surely came away from that with the confidence that they were always being brought before
God’s throne. There is something particularly
encouraging about knowing that someone is praying for you. When Jesus was about to go to the cross, He knew the devil was going to come after Peter. He told Peter, “Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you…but I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not” (Luke 22:31-32). I am sure when Peter faced the shame of knowing he had denied the Lord, he remembered those words. It is probable to say that it was Jesus’ prayers and also Peter knowing he had been prayed for that drew him back to the Lord after his sin. It was a lifeline for Peter. We all walk through things, and just knowing that
others are taking the time to think of us and mention our name before the Lord provides a
spiritual boost. With that in mind, it is important to then pray for others. Just like their prayers are helping to pull you through, so are your
prayers doing the same for them. Let your prayers be a lifeline for someone today and then have peace in knowing that someone is
mentioning you.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Be encouraged in the fact that you are not alone and that someone somewhere is praying for you and you too need to take sometime to pray for someone else's need today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my needs are met, I have God's abundance to meet the needs around me in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy in bringing me to see this great and wonderful day in Jesus name 

*Father God, grant me the grace to care and love  others the way you love and care for me in Jesus name

*Father God, empower me spiritually, financially, and materially to help meet the needs of those you have given me to care for in Jesus name

*Father God, today i pray that by your power you will  intervene in................................situation  (please mention the name of the person you are praying for) in Jesus name

*Father God,  I pray for _______________________ today.
Bless their life and help them receive a
breakthrough right now. Draw them closer to You and give them Your peace, and I thank You, Lord,
that someone out there is also praying for me
today in Jesus name


*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Micah 5, Micah 6, Micah 72 Corinthians 5:1-10Proverbs 21:17-26


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The good you do is what God use as a tool to meet the needs you have"


THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD sayv today,.....
"Angelic warriors and helpers are all around you. Do not withdraw from doing the good you feel is right today.

My angels have been sent in response to your prayers . Even as Abraham negotiated with Me over the fate Lot in Sodom, so you have power and authority to negotiate the destiny of those I have put in your hand. Today expect Supernatural interventions! 





For More Prayers and counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

                 @

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl
3 funso  Oka street, by Lucas junction, Olowo kfarm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd,  Iju, Ifako Ijaye, Lagos, 
Tel: 08056300366; 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...