header

header

Thursday 10 October 2019

MAKING THE BEST OF EVERYDAY LIFE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 10th October  2019

TOPIC: MAKING THE BEST OF EVERY DAY LIFE

TEXT: "In the morning I lay my request before you and wait in expectation"(Psalm 5:3NIV)

Maximizing your day requires that we understand that
the way we start our day or any new season determines  whether we will get the best of God in today or not. Sometimes we think everything rest on our shoulders, but it doesn't! It's God's world not ours. At the beginning of the day God reminds us that He has His way, that He controls the outcomes, and that He cares about every detail of our lives

The way we start out  every day sets the tone for the entire day. So try this first thing when you wake up in the morning. Get alone with God even if it’s for few minute. Don't make it last for hours; you can start with few minutes. Go over and review your goals and  plans for the day with LORD.  If you have events planned in your calendar look it over with JESUS. As you are going through it, you may have some concerns, just hand them over to Him. May be you will notice a meeting or a particular problem you are worried about. Ask Him for wisdom. If He doesn't give you an immediate answer, just know He wants you to trust Him. He has something better in mind, something that you haven't thought of yet. Do many of us start our day anxious, hurried, fearful or rushed. But we don’t have to. We are going to start our this new season anyway; why not start it with Jesus? Do we have any better offer? We are going to have the first word, first thought anyhow, so why don't we let it belong to Jesus, before whom our anxieties flee? We can do this, we really should start this ew month with God and end it with Him, thank Him for all the good things He has loaded into this day for us.

Take a moment to meditate on this scripture "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days(Psalm 90;14 NIV). Making the best of every day is starting that day with God. Welcome to a new brand new day full of brand new opportunities!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

consciously hand over your plans to God this month.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that God is in this new day, God is with me in this new day, God is at work for me in this new day. This is the day He has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me into this new day  in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for your presence that is going with me in this new day in Jesus name

*Father God,  I hand over my endeavors to you this day direct my paths to where amazung doors of opportunities are ooened to me in Jesus name

*Father God let your presence and glory be evident in my work this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, order my steps to the path of success and breakthroughs this day in Jesus name

*Father God, command your blessing upon my life and career for unprecedented success in Jesus name

*Father God, make me glad through you wonderful works this new day. Do a praise provoking wonders in Jesus name

*Heavenly Father this  new day give me  a testimony provoking visitation in the area of……………….in Jesus name

*Father God, keep me and my family with by your mercy ithis day n Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ecclesiastes 4, Ecclesiastes 5, Ecclesiastes 61 Corinthians 7:17-35Proverbs 19:23-29, Proverbs 20:1-4

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"If God is involved in the beginning, good will evolve in the end"

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*As you go into this new month, I decree a new order of God’s wonders in your career, business and personal life in Jesus name.
Receive Grace of focus to break new grounds and hit new  targets. Strength to soar higher and the ability to succeed where others have failed in Jesus name!

For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

              @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3, Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction, Olowo Obawole, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd.  Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...