header

header

Wednesday 9 October 2019

UNLIMITED ACCESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 9th october 2019

TOPIC:  UNLIMITED ACCESS

TEXT: "You will have complete and free access to God’s kingdom, keys to open any and every door: no more barriers between heaven and earth."
—Matthew 16:9 MSG

Everyone is consistently on the look out for one access or another. You may have heard stories of people who crave access to political leaders, such as Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other powerful dignitaries. But Jesus Christ gave us something far greater than that: access to God the Father, ruler of the universe!

When Jesus uttered the words, “It is finished” (John 19:30), and breathed His last breath on the cross, the veil in the Temple was torn from the top to the bottom (Mark 15:38). Through the blood of Christ, it became possible to enter into the Holy of Holies—the very presence of God—and offer prayers and petitions directly to Him.

What a magnificent gift! No longer was it necessary to be a high priest and then wait for a specific day or festival to enter God’s presence. Because of Jesus, every Believer has been given the gift of unlimited access to the throne room of Almighty God! And if doors have been opened to you in heaven no door can stay shut to you on earth.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
God has given you unlimited access to His glory, maximize it by attempting and expecting great things today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare because the doors of unlimited grace and glory has been opened unto me, I have unlimited success, peace and joy this day in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your mercy that kept me and family till this day in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for the unlimited access to your throne that you have granted me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, open my eyes to see the doors of great opportunities that you are opening unto me in this season in JESUS name

*Father God, You are the helper of the helpless and you hold the master key to life, open unto the door concerning....................in Jesus name

*Father God, let the forces of the Kingdom locate and connect me to all the  goodness of God programmed into this day for me in Jesus name

*Father God, by the key of heaven I open the doors of financial Prosperity to my life this day in Jesus

*Father God by the key of heaven I open the doors of peace and great joy to me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, by the key of heaven I shut down every door of calamity and adversity against me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, by the key of heaven I open the door to unending celebrations to me and my family in the remaining weeks and months of this year in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ecclesiastes 1, Ecclesiastes 2, Ecclesiastes 3:1-221 Corinthians 7:1-16Psalm 94:12-23

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

When LORD opens a door you need to have the courage to step into it....

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I prophetically declare over your life today as one that's sent, I declare that the power that moved and got  Mephibosheth back to the palace, that same power connects you to where your celebration and testimonies are waiting today. Every delayed opportunities and glory are been restored now in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

               @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction olowo kfarm off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...