header

header

Wednesday 2 October 2019

GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 2nd October 2019

TOPIC: GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED

TEXT:  "Their cry for help went up to God" (Exo. 2:23)

Just like when the Israelites thought that life couldn't get worse it did! Pharaoh withheld their straw and  ordered them to produce the same daily quota of bricks. At that point three things happened:

1) The Israelites groaned in their slavery. Its what we do when we feel so bad that we cant express it. We groan, first within ourselves and then to whoever will listen, finding relief in venting our frustration. But lasting help requires more than just  talking to yourself and others, So they raised their voice level and :

2)'Cried out..for help' God has seen them grind their teeth and white knuckle it through another day. But since they were talking to everybody but Him, nothing changed. However, as soon as their cry went up to God...He heard their groaning. He just wanted a prayer to answer. David declared ' He heard my voice and has incline his ear to me ...I shall call upon Him  as long as I live. (Psalm 116:1-2). Instead of complaining, pray! Give God a prayer to answer and He will answer it. Why would He listen to someone like me you said, because:

3) 'God remembers His     covenant with Abraham..a took notice of them.(Exo. 2:24). God answered their prayer because of the covenant He made with their father. He took notice of them because they were Abraham's children. They got it 'on credit', so do you! God for Christ sake has forgiven you. (Eph. 4:32). God's mercy and favor is ours today because you belong to Christ. ' My father will give you whatever you ask in my name...ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete (John 16-23-24). How very encouraging is that!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Make a list of three urgent things that you want The LORD  to do in your life before the month or year is over and present it before Him 2 times daily (morning and evening) using relevant promises in His word.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today i declare He that sent me me is with me, I am full and abundantly blessed according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for a brand new day and for a new opportunity you have given me and my family to see this new day in Jesus name.

*Father God, I hand over all my life cares and worries to you, thank you for turning my situation around for your good and glory in Jesus name.

*Father God,  remember your covenant and turn my story around for your good and glory in Jesus name

*Father God, let the circle of unmet need around my life break by fire in Jesus name

*Father God , let the yoke of financial hardship on my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, send urgent help to me concerning. ..................
In Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for turning my story around for good and glory

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 16:37-43, 1 Chronicles 17, 1 Chronicles 181 Corinthians 1:1-17Proverbs 19:3-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"A lonely day is God's way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you."

Criss Jami

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today,

"Do not be afraid. I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. There will never be a time that I will not provision you or protect you. You have been earmarked to receive the "EXCEEDING BLESSING ." There are no half measures in the Kingdom. What would you have me do for you? Today I am acting in My sovereign grace to do for you what you cannot do for yourself. ....You are immersed by My hand into the "YES" and "AMEN" of My promises. Delay is not denial. The appointed time draws near. I am with you. I am here, and I am closer than the breath of your nostrils.

For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

                   @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

                  

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...