header

header

Saturday 26 October 2019

WISDOM TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 26th October 2019


TOPIC :  WISDOM FOR LIVING A BETTER LIFE


TEXT: "How much better to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver"(Proverbs 16:16).



God has planned a better life for us. And wisdom is our access key to that better life.

People all over the world are always looking for the better items, better health services, better service delivery etc. Politicians all over the world win elections by promising a 'better' life for their people. We examine, we ponder and finally make a choice based on what we believe is better. I've have never heard anybody saying 'this one is worse, so I will take it'. Everybody wants a better life  but not everyone gets it because not everyone connects to the  wisdom to make it happen.

The book of proverbs is full of comparisons that points us toward the right pathway in life, showing us what's better for us. So its not strange to find statements saying 'this is better than that'. In the book of proverbs chapter 16, we read its better to get wisdom than gold or silver(vs 16).: better to be humble among the poor than to be proud among the wealthy (v 19): better to control our temper than to rule a city (v32). Some have the ability to be both wise and wealthy, but when faced with choice between the two, Proverbs says wisdom is the better alternative. Living the better life begin when we allow the word of God to shape our thinking and guide our choices. We will always be shown the way to the better life.

The path to the life that God has planned for you is available for you for the taking. It can be a reality when we begin to think better thoughts based on the word of God. Welcome to a better life!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Living the better life starts with making better choices, so ask yourself "what better choices must I make beginning from today"?

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God's  wisdom is work within me, The plan of God for a better life is unfolding right before my very eyes. I am all that God says I am. This is my year for multiple fulfilments   in Jesus name. Amen


PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your grace, blessing and mercy over me and family in Jesus name


*Father God, let the wisdom to live a better life rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God let the understanding that  will make my life outstanding rest on me now in Jesus name.

*Father God, in the remaining weeks of this year  lead me by your Spirit  to live the life you have  planned for me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, my life is available, by your power,  move my life from minimum living living to maximum existence in Jesus name

*Father God, let any power sponsoring struggles in my life be terminated in Jesus name

*Father God, visit my life with your uncommon goodness beginning from now in Jesus name

*Father God let the month of october give up all that The Lord has loaded into it for me in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 31:2-21, 2 Chronicles 32, 2 Chronicles 33:1-202 Corinthians 1:23, 2 Corinthians 2:1-11Proverbs 21:5-16


PROPHETIC DECLARATION  FOR TODAY

Today I command the opening of the doors of greater goodness and glory of God unto you. Go and realize all the have been loaded into this season for you and more in Jesus mighty name. 




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...