header

header

Tuesday 15 October 2019

SUPERNATURAL WEALTH TRANSFER BY COVENANT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 15th October 2019

TOPIC: WEALTH TRANSFER BY COVENANT

TEXT:  "…And the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just (Proverbs 13:22).

One of the blessings of the Abrahamic covenant was wealth and financial provision, and we are part of that covenant in Christ. Of course, when you mention the word wealth, some automatically assume mansions and fancy cars. No, biblical wealth covers more than finances, because money doesn’t solve everything.
However, without money the church is limited. As long as the devil can keep the Body of Christ poor and in debt, it limits the effectiveness of
ministries worldwide. We need wealth, but wealth from God means something different for everyone. It doesn’t mean God is giving everyone a mansion. True financial wealth from God is defined as supernatural provision that enhances and adds to your natural work ethic and occupational efforts. In other words, God takes your particular work efforts and adds to them through supernatural means. God did that
with both Abraham and Joseph. Abraham made money in Egypt (a type of secular society). Genesis 13:1-2 says he came up from Egypt and was very rich. Joseph found wisdom from God to store a supply of food before a famine (see Gen. 41). God is saying that there is a supply of hidden wealth in the earth waiting to be transfered and God The Father wants to position you to receive   your portion.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Supernatural wealth transfer happens on the basis of our obedience to God in area of supporting His Kingdom here on earth.  Therefore make yourself a channel for God and not a reservoir

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am rich and weathy. I spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure. I am a money magnet. I am out of debts. Money cometh to me now in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for a new day and the gift of a new life in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your plan to prosper me in Jesus name

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the hidden wealth
that is in the earth and that You have a portion for me in Jesus name

*Father God, make me a channel of your blessing to your kingdom and to my generation in Jesus name

*Father God, empower me and lead me into the supernatural wealth you have programmed into this month in Jesus name

*Father God, turn my financial captivity around for good in Jesus name

*Father God, open the warehouse of heaven and send uncommon prosperity into my life and family this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Father God, for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 7:11-22, 2 Chronicles 8, 2 Chronicles 91 Corinthians 11:2-34Psalm 98:1-9

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"There is a principle that is universal in application and cuts through the barriers of color and race....And that is UNTIL YOU SOW YOU DON'T REAP"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today......."

My angel is standing by you this day to bring bring you into wealth that has been laid up for the righteous. To open to you the hidden riches of secret places.
The fountain of My refreshing is bubbling at your feet even now. The hand of man will not be your resource. I am your provider and your kind assistance at the hour of need.

I am arising in your circumstance today, says the LORD. I am online and fully focused on your need. Trust Me. Let Me take it from here for I am the God who never fails and therefore I will not fail you. Look for Me in the challenge and make room for Me to do for you what you have always wanted done. This is the hour I show Myself to be your strong defense and high tower."

For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

               @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas junction olowo kfarm off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...