header

header

Sunday 27 October 2019

UPHOLD YOUR SELF-WORTH

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 27th October 2019


TOPIC: UPHOLD YOUR SELF-WORTH


TEXT : "Love others as much as you love yourself"( Matthew 22:39 CEV)


Only by loving yourself in a healthy way that you can love others the way God intended. When you dont appreciate yourself, you live with insecurity, and you keep looking to others for approval and when you dont get it, your self worth shrivels. As a result, you live far beneath your potentials. You are the only person you cant get away from, so unless you learn to accept yourself, you will be miserable. Stop and think about the last time you were around somebody you dont enjoy being with; how did that feel?

Whether good or had, you project onto others the thoughts and the feelings you have of yourself. So if you want people to think well of you, have a good opinion of yourself: one that's based on God's word and nurtured by the right relationships. No question, the Word of God cautions us about having an over exaggerated opinion about ourselves. But dont go the other extreme, living with a continual self rejection and depression  is a open invitation to satan , who is always sneaking around to find someone to attack.(2Peter 5:8). Dont play into his hand.

Apostle Paul writes  "Nothing good lives in me, that is in my sinful nature(Romans7:18NIV). That means the good qualities you posses are evidence that God is at work in your life. So be sure to acknowledge them. The Bible says, we have this treasure in earthen vessel, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us2Cor.4:7). Instead of focusing on your flaws and feeling bad about yourself recognise the 'treasure' of God's presence, power, excellence and potential that lives within you. You are valuable! 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Regardless of what you are passing through deliberately see yourself the way God sees you.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the treasures of God's presence, power and excellence is resident with me. I am an object of God's love and praise in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for this day you have made we will rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your treasures, and the excellency of your power at work in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for making me a creature of value. Help me to see and appreciate all that you've made me to be in Jesus name.

*Father God, rebrand my life with your glory in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the spirit of depression and dejection attacking my mind in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive the spirit of boldness and confidence in Jesus name 

*Father God, increase my value by manifesting your glory in my life and destiny in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father God, for hearing and answering my prayer in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

2 Chronicles 33:21-24, 2 Chronicles 34, 2 Chronicles 35:1-192 Corinthians 2:12-17, 2 Corinthians 3:1-6Psalm 104:1-18


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"When you start seeing your true worth you will find it harder to stay around people who dont"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

TodayThe Sovereign  LORD  ssys ......"I am  Updating and Upgrading your life by My Power to the extent that you will begin to function at a higher frequency in the spirit and  perform at optimum capacity. Don't be alarmed when people no longer understand your ways...for your ways are becoming my ways. A new you is emerging and going into this day....."



For More Prayers and Counseling please contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

               @

Fragrance of Christ Church
3 funso Oka Street, Lucas junction, olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd. I just Ifako, Lagos 

Tel:08136677555; 08098863321
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...