header

header

Tuesday 22 October 2019

TAKE YOUR PLACE OF GREATNESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday  27th October 2019


TOPIC: TAKE YOUR PLACE OF GREATNESS


TEXT: "Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side" (Psalms 71:21).



God has specially designed a place for each of His children to stand in a place of honor and
greatness. Yes, greatness and honor are earned, however God will also cause it to rest upon your life. God is the author of greatness, and He will see to it that you will receive due honor for your purity, lifestyle, and commitment to His will. Greatness doesn’t mean you have to be famous; it means you receive promotion and honor for obeying God. Your platform of greatness may not be like anyone else’s. Stay with your own calling on your road of destiny, and greatness will find
you. God will also comfort you along that road as
you embrace the hard work that comes with it. Similar to a runner in a race, it takes diligence, practice, hard work, and endurance when no one is noticing you. The greatness of winning the race is only a moment
compared to the private work and lifestyle it took
to get there. However, the greatness that God gives will be the greatest reward you can receive. Begin to press toward the greatness
God has prepared for you and know that
greatness will begin to open for you! Move
toward your season of greatness today!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Keep doing diligently what you do best and soonest greatness will find you.


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my glory is shinning brighter and brighter and I am comforted on every side in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name 

*Father God, because you are my glory and the lifter of mine head in Jesus name 


*Father God, I receive Your place of destined honor for me. I ask You to help me as I press on the road toward Your will and destiny for my life in Jesus name

*Father God,  help me to walk in obedience and humility that will establish my destiny of greatness in Jesus name

*Father God, this day begin to make room for me at the top in my chosen career in Jesus name

*Father God, anoint me and catapult into greatness in my chosen career and in my family in Jesus name

*Father God, let every star gazes and glory hijackers working to hijack my glory be frustrated and terminated in Jesus name


*Father God, thank You, LORD that I shall be a great testimony unto Your Name! 



1:YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 18:28-34, 2 Chronicles 19, 2 Chronicles 201 Corinthians 15:35-49Psalm 102:12-17

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

“People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.” —Edmund Hillary



THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD says today, 

I am the God of "suddenly and exceedingly." I will come suddenly to your defense in this season and as surely as the sun rises this this day your glory shall breakforth for the whole world to see... I will multiply you exceedingly in this season. I will come suddenly to your aid and bring My "exceedingly" with Me, I am pouring on you today my exceeding glory!




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka, street, by Lucas junction, olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd, 
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...