header

header

Thursday 3 October 2019

DIVINE CREATIVITY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 3rd October 2019

TOPIC: DIVINE CREATIVITY

TEXT: "But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of
the Almighty giveth them understanding" (Job
32:8).

There are certain people in the world we label as either creative or artistic. Then there are others who are always quick to say they are neither of those things. What we need to know is that no matter who we are, all creativity comes from the God. He can put in each of us our own version of creativity. Of course, we all have unique and
natural talents that we can study to develop, but it’s the Lord who adds to and inspires them. Job 32:8 says it is God who inspires and teaches us how to do things. We need to expect inspiration from the Lord in everything we do. The dimension of divine creativity can cause ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things. It can cause you to come up with ideas on the job that no one considered. It may help you prosper in your own business or add interest to relationships, family
activities, or hobbies.
So, if you don’t think of yourself as very creative, change your perception of yourself today. Begin to ask the Lord to bring out the creative side that He has given you. Of course, that doesn’t mean you need to go sign up for a painting
class! Nevertheless, look for God to inspire you in everyday business and see how His Spirit can use you to be a witness to other people. Get ready, because the Holy Spirit is giving you creativity and inspiration today.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Ask the Lord to show you the creativity He has put in you for a life of excellence

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today in declare that the inspiration of the Lord gives me understanding. The river of inspiration is flowing in me. I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for a special day lie today and thank you for gift of life that you have given me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, thank You that all ideas and creativity come from You and you are willing to give me such ideas in Jesus name

*Father God, Show me the areas of creativity that You want to bring out of me and help me
receive divine inspiration and ideas each day in Jesus name

*Father God,  stir up the creative power within me and unblock the river of inspiration within me in Jesus name

*Father God, enlighten my understanding and give me ideas that will turn my career around in Jesus name

*Father God, let the oil of inspiration and creativity continue to flow in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let the sleeping genius in me arise into manifestation in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 19, 1 Chronicles 20, 1 Chronicles 211 Corinthians 1:18-31, 1 Corinthians 2:1-5Psalm 91:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought.”
– Albert Einstein

“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
– Henry David Thoreau

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today, I declare the candle of your life is lighted up anew. Receive the inspiration that will cause you to excel beyond your contemporaries in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

                   @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

                  

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...