header

header

Tuesday 29 October 2019

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Tuesday 29th  October 2019


TOPIC:  FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE


TEXT:  "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things
are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any
praise, think of these things" (Philippians 4:8).

Human nature easily focuses on the negative things of life because it’s what has a tendency to steal our attention. For example, in a
classroom there could be 29 excellent students,
but it’s that one disobedient child who demands the teacher’s attention. Another example is when someone mistreats you. Everyone you met that day could have treated you like royalty, but your
mind wants to zone in on the mean one. When it comes to paying bills, every bill
could be paid, but it’s that one that you didn’t have enough money for that gets you. And finally as the year is coming to an end, the enemy might want to keep you focused on the things  you are yet to  accomplish this year rather than the mercy of God that has kept you and yours thus far. I believe the reason Philippians 4:8 was written is because we have to make a conscious effort to emphasize the good. If we don’t, our minds will do just the opposite and we start to think everything is going downhill when that is the farthest from the truth! Consider making a short list today of all the good things that happen. It will change your perspective and help you realize that when you focus on the good, the good things are far outweighing the bad. You will even find that the good things are not only abundant, but actually multiplying all around you!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep your focus on the positive things that's happening in and around you


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  Today I declare that the peace of God that passes all understanding is upon my life. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places in Jesus name. 



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your grace and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, be magnified over and above every negative situations in my life in Jesus name

*Father, I make a conscious effort to focus on the
good things in my life today. I choose not to give my attention to the negative things, and I thank You that good things  are going to multiply all around me in Jesus name

*Father God, satisfy me with the abundance of your house before this year is over in Jesus name

*Father God, grant me the grace and strength to  finish this year better and more glorious than I started it in Jesus name

*Father God, before this year is over let the good news of great Joy break forth in my life in Jesus name 

*Father God, by your mercy, turn around every negativity around my life into testimonies in Jesus name.


*Father God, thank you for  hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 35:20-27, 2 Chronicles 362 Corinthians 3:7-18 Psalm 104:19-30

Micah 1, Micah 2, Micah 3, Micah 42 Corinthians 4Psalm 104:31-35

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Whatever dominates your mind will eventually dominate your life over time" 


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD  says today,....

" I am increasing you with My "muchness," says the LORD. There is no void in Me. There is no deficiency or scarcity  in Me. My very nature is fullness, and out of that fullness I am stocking the shelves of your inner man from the inventories of My glory this day. What do you need Me to be today, says the LORD? Your greatest need defines who I am in you. My strength and My force are descending into the depths of your being. I have loosed the bowels of My compassion on your behalf. I am condescending into you that you might ascend into Me. I am bringing the "exceeding" of Myself over you with abundance to the  greatest degree this day....."





For more Prayers & counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

                  @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
 Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...