header

header

Saturday 9 November 2019

ELIMINATING DESTINY SPEED BREAKERS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 9th November  2019



TOPIC:  ELIMINATING DESTINY  SPEED BREAKERS 



TEXT: Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us (1 Thessalonians 2:18).



The LORD wants His plans to happen quickly in your life but The major work of the adversary is to act as speed breakers in your journey of destiny fulfilment. So if you are feeling hindrered, it indicates that you are doing something meaningful and making progress in your life and chosen career. Paul experienced a lot of trouble against His ministry. Not only was he vehemently persecuted, but it seems that everywhere he went the devil was busy stirring up little problems and aggravating issues to try and prevent the success of his ministry. In First Thessalonians 2:18, when Paul said he was hindered, Strong’s Concordance describes
the word as an obstacle that blocks what is needed. Paul said it kept happening over and over again. It isn’t until First Thessalonians 3:10-11 that we see God remove these hindrances so Paul could get where he intended to go. What finally made the difference? First, verse 10 says his group began to pray intensely, probably because he was tired of the harassment and began to pray some warfare prayers! Suddenly in verse 11, we see God Himself stepping in with an anointing specifically to remove these hindrances. The divine power of Heaven radically stepped in and brought all the chaos to rest! And granted Paul the much needed breakthrough

If you have felt hindered today by constant little troubles and harassment trying to slow you down and prevent you from succeeding, God is ready to bring these little fires from the enemy to an end. Begin with determined prayer, but then call upon the Lord for it to stop. If those harassing spirits had to get out of the way for Paul, they shall surely move for you too! God’s power is removing your obstacles and accelerating your destiny fulfilments in the remaining days of this year

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Resist the devil and he will flee from you

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Chrrist is alive and is at work. Today I declare that my life,career abd business is moving forward regarless of what the enemy is doing. All my Obstacles are giving way to miracles in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine family into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, In the name of Jesus, I bind and cast from my realm every hindering spirit assigned slow down God's prophetic agenda for my life in the remaining days of this year in Jesus name

*Father God,  go before me into this new day and make every crooked way straight before me in the remaining days of this year  in Jesus name

*Father God go before me into the remaining  days of this year and break in pieces every bars of iron standing slowing down God's prophetic agenda for my life this year in Jesus name

*Father God go before me and uproot every gates of brass slowing down my destiny fulfilments  in Jesus name

*Father God lift your countenance of favour over my life and grant me speedy answers this day in Jesus name

*I command whatever represents 'mountains' be leveled before me and whatever represent 'valleys' be exalted before me in Jesus name

*I command every hindering spirit slowing down God's prophetic agenda for my life to be paralyzed now in Jesus name 

*Father God, let your mighty hand rest on me for accelerated fulfillments in the remaining days of this year in Jesus name


*Thank you Father for giving me victory over hindering spirits and destiny speed breakers in Jesus name 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 27, Isaiah 282 Corinthians 12:1-10Psalm 106:40-48


INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE FOR DAY

"Fall seven times and stand up eight."

-- Japanese Proverb

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today “This day I am binding the power of hindering spirits from creating those aggravating troubles and harassments in your life. Your restrictions and yokes are broken. Yes, peace is your portion and the chaos comes to a rest, and my word is been quickened into performance in your life, one glorious thing will begin to happen upon the heel of another till you can hardly keep up.....





For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...