header

header

Saturday 30 November 2019

THE FIVE COMMANDMENTS OF THE BLESSING

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 30th November 2019
 



TOPIC: THE  FIVE COMMANDMENTS OF THE BLESSING 


TEXT:  "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
(Genesis 1:28 KJV)


God could not move Adam and Eve into all of what He has prepared for them until He blessed them. The blessing is the  title deed of the good life that the Lord has put on  earth for you. In Genesis God blessed them  and commanded them to manifest that blessing in five ways 

1) Be fruitful. It means be productive, and increase. The blessing is a guarantee for a life of fruitfulness.  When the blessing is on your life there will be no room for emptiness. You become superproductive regardless the climate. Isaac reaped a hundred fold harvest in the time of famine because God bless him (Gen 28:12-14)
2) Multiply!  The blessing brings growth, increase and enlargement. God wants you to spread and get things done quickly 
3) Replenish the earth. It means to refill, restore or replace. The blessing brings restoration into your life. This command positions you to fill up the vacuum. It's your key to the unlimited and inexhaustible life. 
4)Subdue it! It means to conquer, defeat, and  take over. When the blessing is upon your life, it, enfires and empowers you to conquer the territories that God gas given you. In other words, to be blessed is to exist in a power realm that cannot be defeated 
5) Have Dominion! It means to gain mastery and gain command. The blessing puts you in command and control of the  situations  of life. You are indomitable!  In God blessing agenda, You are meant to be ahead, in front and on top of other creatures of God. The manifestation of these blessing commands makes you unstoppable on earth and in life.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Your lifestyle of righteousness is the key to unlocking the blessing.(Psalms 5:12).

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am blessed in the country and in the city. My store houses and all that I set my hand unto is blessed in Jesus name. Amen



PRAYER POINTS 

*Father Hod, thank you for this great weekend that you have brought me and my family to see in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for conferring your blessing upon my life and family in Jesus name 

*Father God, I reject barreness  and emptiness, let the blessing of fruitless begin to manifest in my life and destiny in Jesus name 

* Father God. Let the blessing of multiplication and enlagents manifest in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of your blessing bring restoration into every department of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of your blessing I break new ground and take mew territories in my career and destiny in Jesus name 

*Father God, by the power of your blessing move my life forward and upward in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject ancestral, generational and collective curses. I decree my head is blessed in Jesus name

*Father God, than you for blessing me exceedingly  in this season in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Jeremiah 4:10-31, Jeremiah 5Philippians 3, Philippians 4:1Psalm 116:1-1

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"The blessing of the Lord is your exemption ticket from the life of stress and hardship"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODA 

The Sovereign LORD says today....

I am doing something very profound in your life today. 
When others ask you "where are the miracles and blessing" let your reply be "you are looking at a walking, talking miracle right now..." Never apologize for their unbelief or skepticism. Open your mouth wide and make a demand for what I promised in My word that I would do next. You will not be disappointed for I am daily laying down manifestations of My blessing and the unusual and the unique, says the LORD Let your hearts cry be, "Lord, open my eyes to see a new dimension of your blessing today"



For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...