header

header

Thursday 21 November 2019

THE AUDACITY OF GRACE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 21st November 2019


TOPIC:  THE AUDACITY OF GRACE


TEXT: "Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it (Zechariah
4:7).



When you understand the power and work of grace you  become audacious in confronting situations in your life. 
When you are faced with life challenges and you feel nothing can move your mountain, you have to keep shouting grace! When it seems
you can’t overcome an obstacle, just shout
grace. Grace is the way and it makes impossible mountains move. Grace makes up for the failures
in our lives. It makes up for our inabilities and shortcomings. When you speak grace, you are speaking ability to what you cannot accomplish
on your own. We have heard it said many times, “Grace means I can’t, therefore God must!” Look at some of the mountains in your life today.
Perhaps it’s debt. Look at debt in the eye today and say, “I can’t fix debt by myself, but God’s grace will move debt out of the way!” Look at sickness and realize that though you may
not be able to find healing by natural means, God extends healing grace. When circumstances
are greater than what it seems you can
emotionally bear, shout grace! While you may not have answers right now for the tough things you
are facing, shout grace, grace! For impossible mountains are moving this day and they are bowing down to grace!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep speaking the words of grace over your situation today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I rise upon the wings of grace above every limitations and adverse conditions around me. I live in God's sufficient grace today and always . Amen!



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for this special day and for the your mercy and grace for today in Jesus name 

*Father God, I thank You that whatever represent mountains in my life must move at the sound of grace today in Jesus name

*Father God, let every  Impossible situations bow to the power of the  grace of God on my life in Jesus name

*Father God, extend the grace for debt cancellation and financial settlement to my life today in Jesus name

*Father God, extend the grace for total healing and deliverance to my life today in Jesus name 

 *Father God, by the power of your grace I rise above every circumstances and obstacles around my life and career today in Jesus name

*Father God, today I confront and conquer whatever the enemy is using to challenge my faith in Jesus name

*Father God, today I shout grace, grace, grace over ________ in Jesus name

*Father God, today surround me with your favour for all round  supernatural liftings in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your grace and mercy over my life in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 51:17-23, Isaiah 52, Isaiah 53, Isaiah 54Ephesians 1Psalm 109:21-31
 
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"We find God’s goodness, grace, and comforting presence in our pain. We see... God ... at work in our trials and can bring gold out of our afflictions."

-Vaneetha Rendall Risner

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY 

The Sovereign LORD  says today.....

The enemy is a defeated foe. Though ten thousand come against you I will show Myself strong to deliver and protect you at all times....I will prove that my grace is sufficient you and my right hand of righteousness will lift and carry you above the limits and conditions that have buffeted and tainted my glory in your life....




For  more counseling and prayers contact : 

Pastor Tunde Daniels

            @

FRAGRANCE OF CHRIST CHURCH INT'L
Tel: 08096300366; 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...