header

header

Friday 22 November 2019

TURNING DELAYED HOPES INTO FULFILLED DESIRES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 22nd November  2019



TOPIC:  TURNING DELAYED HOPES INTO FULFILLED DESIRES



TEXT: "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life".(Pro. 13:12)




There are things we know God has promised us,
but because they haven’t manifested as quickly as we hoped we can become discouraged. Hope
is a desire for something that we see in the distance. It isn’t directly upon us, but we see it coming. It’s like a kid looking at
a piece of toy through a store window. He can
see it, and almost touch it  and he knows that all it takes is for a few things to happen before the
toy is his!
I believe the Lord wants to turn those delayed hopes into the reality of fulfilled desire. Hebrews 11:1 tells us that FAITH is what makes the thing we are hoping for a reality. It becomes the physical evidence that it’s ours, rather than the seemingly long distance between us and our desires. We often have more “faith” in the
distance between us and our desires than we do in God’s supernatural ability to fulfill them.
Refresh your hope today and let it cause the fulfillment of your heart’s deepest longings to seem closer than ever before. Believe the time  of fulfillment is upon you. Cheers!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep your hope alive by recounting God's past faithfulness in your life. When you are grateful for past benefits you qualify for future goodness 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that my hope is not cut off, my desires are granted to the full in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for your love in my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, before this year is over grant my desires concerning,. ...........................in Jesus name

*Father God, let the power of possibilities rest upon me now in Jesus name

*Father God, I break free all my expectations to locate me this week in Jesus name

*Father God,  let the Angels of supernatural turn arounds go out on my behalf and turn things around to my favour in Jesus name

*Father God, I command the economy of my life to receive a positive turn around in Jesus name

*Father God I command my career to receive a positive turn around in Jesus name

*Father God, I command my marriage to receive positive turn around in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for making today a great day in my life in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 55, Isaiah 56, Isaiah 57:1-13 Ephesians 2Psalm 110:1-7

Isaiah 57:14-21, Isaiah 58, Isaiah 59Ephesians 3Psalm 111:1-10


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Hope is what you have when you see your desires afar off, but faith is what you have when your desire a living reality in your heart"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today........

The hour has come when supply will no longer be a distraction to you, says the LORD I will manifest the manna from heaven that meets your need just as I manifested the manna from heaven that fed the multitudes in the wilderness. I am that manna, says the LORD, and I can no more withhold any good thing from you than I could withhold Myself from you.....all the good things you have hoped for are rolling into view and into your life in this season!






For more Prayers & counseling contact 


Pastor Tunde  Daniels

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...