header

header

Tuesday 5 November 2019

KEYS TO SOLVING LIFE CHALLENGES (1)

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Tuesday 5th November 2019


TOPIC:KEYS TO SOLVING LIFE'S CHALLENGES (1)



TEXT : When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end— Because I am God , your personal God,...(Isaiah 43:2 MSG)



You only need to live up to be fifty years old to know in life, you will face rivers of challenges- physucal, financial, famiky, busines, workplace and pokitical. It has b said that if you are living a normal life you will face some challenges every threw monts. The good news is whatever challenges you are facing or have to face is jot meant to destroy you but to demos tray the strength of your character. But in most cases when something goes wrong the natural tendency is to get angry or blame others. If you must find solution you must remain calm and objective. Focus on finding solutions by applying the principles   below:
1) Define the problem clearly. In medicine it's said that " accurate diagnosis is half the cure". Clarity will always fastract getting the solution to the priblem.
2) Separate 'fact of life' from what you think is the problem. For example when economic downturn affecting your business. This is not a problem but a fact of life that you keep to work around and deal with.
3)Seek to understand the causes of the problem. You are lookin doors that have left open that need to be shut.
4) Think up and write down  possible solutions . The more possible solutions you are able to come up with the more like you get the right one.
Whatever the challenge, God has made you up to the task. And He is with you all the way. Rejoice! 


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Take action on the above points to work out whatever challenge you might be facing today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that Jesus has overcome the world for me, The Holy Spirit is with me I shall not be moved. Amen!



PRAYER POINTS 
* Father God, thank you for bringing me and mine to this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for the victory you have given me over life challenges in Jesus name 

*Father God, I receive the faith to conquer this present challenge in Jesus name

*Father God, enarmour me with the strength to withstand the pressure and take hold of God's promises in this situation in Jesus name


*Father God, I command any storm that has arisen against me to be silenced now in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your  peace take over my heart and mind now in Jesus name

*Thank you Father God, for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name



1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 14, Isaiah 15, Isaiah 162 Corinthians 9:6-15Psalm 106:1-15

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"You rise in life to the heights of the problem you are capable of solving"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY


The Sovereign LORD says today, 

"look around you. Even if all you see is dust and ashes know that I am working to bring you to your highest heart's desire and greatest dream fulfilled. 
I certify to you this day that I am your deliverer, your strong and present help. 
I am bringing you out with a spring in your step and a shout of joy on your lips.
 When the smoke clears and the dust settles, you will be left standing with your testimony intact and My blessing increasing in your life more and more each day."


For More Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels 

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka Street, by Lucas Junction Olowo kfarm, off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...