header

header

Friday 15 November 2019

HOW TO GET REVELATIONS FROM GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Friday 15t November 2019


TOPIC: HOW TO GET  REVELATIONS FROM GOD


TEXT: "Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions."
Psalms 119:18 NLT



The Bible is filled with hundreds of examples of people getting God’s vision, like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Hosea, Jonah, and Micah. Seeing God’s vision for your life is not a crazy thing. God often uses a mental picture to clarify the next step he wants you to take.

I don’t have to explain this to you because many of us  are visual thinkers. When you read a story in the Bible, you can see that story in vivid Technicolor. When you read a book, you’re picturing the story in your mind the whole time. But for some, it’s a little harder. They are not a visual thinker. They tend to think in words, not pictures.

But regardless of whuch side you are on, how do you get God’s vision?

First, ask God a specific question.
In your quiet time, after you’ve read the Bible and prayed, maybe you’re just being quiet and waiting before God. You could ask, “God, is there anything you want to say to me?” And then you wait. “God, is there anything I need to know that I’m not thinking about?” And then you wait.
James 1:5 says, “If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won’t correct you for asking” (CEV). God wants you to ask him for advice, and he wants you to be specific. He’s waiting for you to ask!

Second, look into God’s Word to see what God might want to say to you.
Psalm 119:18 is a verse you should memorize: “Open my eyes, so that I may see the wonderful truths in your law” (TEV). It’s a good verse to pray as you open up God’s Word. Every answer to every problem you have is in that book. But you’ve got to read it, study it, memorize it, and meditate on it as you seek God’s vision for your life or even just for today. 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

It's never too late to seek The LORD concerning the issues of your life. Start today 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  I declare today that my eyes and ears are opened to receive great and mighty things about my destiny. Amen



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God,  Thank you for the great and mighty things you have prepared and loaded into my destiny in Jesus name

*Father I look unto you this day. Open my eyes and give me your vision. Show me great and mighty things unknown to anyone about my destiny in Jesus name.

*Father God, fill me with the Spirit of wisdom and understanding to know your ways in Jesus name

*Father God, open the wondrous doors of revelation of your word to me concerning my destiny in Jesus name

*Father God I reject the spirit of depression and confusion blocking my ability to receive from You in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Isaiah 41, Isaiah 42Galatians 3:10-25Proverbs 22:28-29, Proverbs 23:1-9


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"The mind that is made available to God becomes the home of God's great activities "

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today,.....

Don't look back. Yesterday's manna will not sustain you today. Yesterday's vision only speaks of the past and not your future. Your past will not define your future, and present circumstances are not commentary on what tomorrow holds. I am the One who holds tomorrow in My hand, and I will shape your life and your circumstances according to My plans and purposes.  Forgo and forget the past and step obediently into the new glorious season that is ahead.......


For more Prayers & counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka street, by Lukas junction, Olowo Kafrm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd. 
 Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...